Bug "A script is slowing down the execution..." [Fixed]

Saturday 12/07/2008, 08:40
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 12/07/2008, 08:40

Sorry guys, a last minute change yesterday introduced a bug for players "hidden" when they tried to join a room.
This has been fixed.

Again, really sorry.
« Previous123Next »

21/26
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 13/08/2008, 16:17

I've reported the bug to support, with screenshots and other supporting information. Insofar as I can tell, people who are on _your_ blacklist can refuse your challenges. All I've been told is that it's been reported to the developers, so the pattern I observed may or may not be the whole of the issue.
22/26
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 13/08/2008, 17:33

Ther actually is another bug I would like to open up, if on the 3'rd round or 4'th round you leave, when you close the pop-up and reload it (open it again by clicking hte PLAY button); You are transported in your last fight's move and will lagg and eventually hang. Maybe this isn't noticed but it is always a concern since it is time consuming to have the battle screen reload again to your new opponent,
23/26
4L3jAnDr0_0 - Titan Español
Wednesday 13/08/2008, 19:16

That´s true what 0- JP says.
24/26
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Wednesday 13/08/2008, 19:48

Well I have people in my blacklist but I'm sure that at least the 3 last players who I challanged were not in my blacklist... Also regarding the blacklists...
25/26
Krunstall - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Thursday 14/08/2008, 20:46

Grrrrrrrr.......
Speaking of Bugs If i enter a daily tournament and only battle 3 times then sign off when i sign in a few hours later I don't get awarded anything (Yes, I am in the right room)
I was battling in this hours tournament and had accumalated about 36 points, when the thing down the bottom that tells you the progress finally kicked in under '23 mins left' and told me I had only accumalated 1 battle point
this has happened to me during 5 tournaments now and it's finally gotten to the point i can't ignore.
at 50clintz a piece those 5 tourny's are another card to my collection.
When i play a tournament and pursue it to the end i not only get 50 clintz but a credit aswell as I can easily place in the top 3rd%
Back when tourny's first opened to me I'd battle only once and i'd get the 50clintz to help me on my way.
What on Earth has happened!!!
26/26
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 17/08/2008, 05:01

Bugs and Technical Issues and problems are to be directed to customer support, we will not be able to fix your problems if you just direct them here in the forums..and as much as possible, please include screenshots

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals