Wanna beat me

Wanna beat me
Thursday 08/02/2007, 03:42
el-hae - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Wanna beat me
el-hae - Master - naruto gangEnglish - Thursday 08/02/2007, 03:42

Hi namesw el-hae i might be in level 14 but i've beraten players from level 40-51
« Previous12Next »

11/15
The Guardian - Master - Black Dawn Pirates English
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 03:58

Hahaha . . goodluck to you Mr.

nice name . . nyahaha . .
12/15
69 hoodrich - Legend English
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 15:39

You know going about bragging on a non existant accomplishment means nothing. You are making yourself look bad. All you should do is play the game and enjoy it. Some of the best players in the game are not at level 48-50 or whatever level it was
you clamed you beat. For all we know you could have been up against some people who were evo-ing there cards. Show some dignity and be a good sport. You dont have to say good game to everyone, and it is probably best that you dont unless it
was a good game on both sides, but this in my opinion is unacceptable.
13/15
Hostage_007 - Hero Română
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 16:08

Lol)) :-j
14/15
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 00:54

(sigh) why can no one be happy in this day and age, kid good job but it's nothing to fret about I beat higher levels then me when I was weaker then you but that was back in the days I think you're off to a good start, pace yourself andfight well and you'll be a champion, but if you want a real challenge ask the players you beat for the name of some of the most difficult players they've faced and challenge them and when. That doesn't mean pack your deck with heavy hitters real players play with startegy and tact, like me and a few others and we're barely level 26's I know I'm not, my deck has only 23 stars in it sweet huh. Make an impossible deck and win on a consecutive bases and you'll be a legend amongst the legends. Good luck Shark, and hunt well, the sea is full of us, some meko's , soe nurses, and others... well others like Great whites... which are you? hopefully a great white and I'll hunt you down. Good gaming. Till the trade winds blow
15/15
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 00:56

P.S. Gurkburk is right, lol I didn't become a titan class till I was level 19 with the help of my friends. My best two cards became collectors Melissa and Sigmund, but now I own all of them at level 25, i love Black Credit cards

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals