EVO

EVO
Sunday 11/02/2007, 10:28
Artemis-BZ - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
EVO
Artemis-BZ - Moderator - BrainZtormEnglish - Sunday 11/02/2007, 10:28

It is surprising to see how many skilled and high ranking EVO players put their weakest cards against you and play their strongest with pillz, all for the sake of WINNING! And then THEY get most xp points, because I play my strongest against them. Not fair

It is also noticable that most newbie EVO players stick to the rules .. tx guys
« Previous123Next »

21/26
Ivetta_JH - Legend - Охота на Бармаглота Русский
Friday 16/02/2007, 16:59

Jerry Mail, may be then it's more comfortable to play fully evoluted char first, in that case partner evolutes first and battle goes in right order. Anyway many players are binded to "first card with pills, third card with pills" without understanding the principles of EVO. =)
22/26
LoD Titan-AH - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Sunday 18/02/2007, 23:59

Yo, quite the debate. well i tottally agree on the fact that a lot of the evo plays r being done unfairly, ive experienced that as Artemis puts it, thta ppl play still 2 win, wich is besides the point of evo as far as i know! ive recently also noticed as Jericho did that tournemants are dominated by evo players, and sice i need the clintz i dicided 2 'join the club' put also feel thta evo shouldnt be allowed in tournemants, let the best player with the most wins get the honours, not some newby whos evoing cards against strong opponents. I also say hooray 2 AOD_Horus_EVO, your three issues is definetly wjat annoys me 2. And I also feel should a rnadom 'give' you a round, then dont kill off your opponent, give him a fair chance to evo his other card(s)
23/26
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Saturday 24/03/2007, 19:13

Bump it..conclusion when evoing:
1)do not use bonus
2)a good draw is a good evo
3)do not evo when tourneys(sorry for people especially artemis who i just attacked yesterday with my Tyler)
4)pfffffffff never use fury
24/26
Creep - Imperator Deutsch
Monday 26/03/2007, 10:32

In my opinion every evo player should consider consider trying HAN mode in the Lost Warehouse. For more info, see the thread 'Lost Warehouse Mode' in this part of the message board!

Good games anytime!
25/26
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 01:25

I agree! HAN is vastly superior to EVO in the lost warehouse.
26/26
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 07:23

Sorry to post about this here, but if u play in old mode at the end of the round (when you have the last card) do you put all your pillz down on him/her

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals