Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

3 New countries added to the shop using SMS! (txt msg)

Tuesday 13/02/2007, 17:45
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/02/2007, 17:45

Hello,

We are really happy to announce that Portugal, Luxembourg and Netherlands residents can now get their credits using their mobile phone at our shop
Available NOW!

Fraggle
« Previous12Next »

11/16
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/02/2007, 08:49

This is the email i got from allopass...sorry South Africa its going to be a while for us.

Dear customer,

We are sorry to inform you that Allopass does not cover South Africa at present moment.

Although we are continuously looking for possibilities to introduce our services on your territory, local telephone operators fail to provide coverage for us.

We hope to be able to find the best possible solution to this problem in the nearest future and will keep you informed of any positive changes.

We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your kind comprehension.

Best regards,

Allopass Customer Department
12/16
Killingshadow - Hero English
Friday 16/02/2007, 15:57

We need sms in PAKISTAN
13/16
0 Bandit - Veteran - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 23/02/2007, 08:20

Philippines is the text / SMS capital of the world... surely many will avail credits thru sms here... even 6 yr olds here have cellphones and are playing Urban Rivals... I hope the SMS feature will be available in the Philippines...
14/16
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 23/02/2007, 12:15

Yes dens is right even me ill purchase a lo t=)
15/16
0DW_ELTEC_EVO - Titan Português
Saturday 24/02/2007, 18:36

And i already tried to send 2 SMS and got no code !
16/16
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 25/02/2007, 16:36

If you have an issue, please use customer support, as we cannot follow what is request in the forum.
All request are answered, and if you have a problem with non-received codes, we will track them down.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals