Ambre new stats

Ambre new stats
Monday 26/02/2007, 14:17
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Ambre new stats
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 26/02/2007, 14:17

We changed Ambre stats according to the poll results. Her new stats are: Power: 6, damages: 4 (Ability: Team: Courage 3)
« Previous12Next »

11/19
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint Staff English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 09:48

I confirm what NN-GroundZero said: yes, courage ability stacks up with other active bonus / ability. and yes, the only thing that can stop a Leader ability is the fact that another Leader is in the team (even if it's the same Leader).

We're very happy that everyone seems to like the new Ambre stats, now it's up to you to build some nice decks around her.
12/19
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 01/03/2007, 12:23

I just have one idea - leaders have cancel Leader as a bonus so if two leaders are in your hand they cancel each other... but how about giving "cancel Leader" as an ability to some ordinary character in the future? I know its not good ability but better than nothing...
13/19
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 15:57

Cancel Leader as a ability would be useful if there were more leaders. Dr. Ido, any plans of making a new Leader in the future? a Leader with a cancel opp's Leader ability? hmm...
14/19
0 Bandit - Veteran - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/03/2007, 03:45

What if the opponent's deck has no Leader?? it would be a rather disappointing Leader... it would be nice if there will be a Leader which cancels the opponent's deck's bonus?? cool hehehe
15/19
0 Bandit - Veteran - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/03/2007, 03:45

Only the Leader Bridget is too weak
16/19
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Friday 02/03/2007, 03:57

Yep, he might end up useless against a no-Leader deck. Yep, i hope there is another Leader
17/19
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 02/03/2007, 19:44

new Leader please, wakokoko!
18/19
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 03/03/2007, 02:56

I think that if Bridget will be enhanced - it wont be much since her ability s much better than Timber's and Timber is 6/6... between 6/6 and 5/5 is quite a small space for enhancement i think

about new Leader I completely agree - one or two more with some fine abilities - maybe something like "damage cannot be decreased" or so...

about Ambre - its quite fair to be courage 3 now - assuming that you distribute pills equally you get 8*3 = 24 attack (same as Hugo) but if you try harder you can harvest up to 42 attack out of it and thats quite a lot (thats more attack than any clan except Montana could generate with their bonus) - but still 6/4 is quite worse than Hugo's 7/5 so i think theyre now equal

i think its good idea to make leaders a lot stronger than 5-level ordinary cards cos leaders feature no bonus which is quite a disadvantage in game
19/19
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Saturday 03/03/2007, 06:20

My clan symbol is better than yours
plus 1 power Leader
how about a Leader that shows you how many pills your opponent used when they go first in the round (but count fury with pillz so you don't know if they used fury or not when they use 3 or more pillz)

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals