Can Gheist be any weaker?

Can GHEIST be any weaker?
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 16:50
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Can Gheist be any weaker?
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Tuesday 27/02/2007, 16:50

Blast it all to Clintz Can the most powerful crime syndacate be any weaker? So many star levels with so little power that's B.S you, I love GHEIST because they were the first group I ever collected fully but come one give me a break they are the weakest group in the game even the All Stars are stronger and they just became a group are you kiding me? Can someone comment on this or am I alone in my GHEIST struggles?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the World English
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 14:17

I think Bangers is the weakest
12/17
AoEM_Martan - Legend Česky
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 16:24

GHEIST is bad clan........in GHEIST is good only Methane,XU52 and Vladimir
13/17
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 04:59

True, but they are strong in their own way, maybe a new *2 star hgh powered card would change their dillema. Erika just can reach Rubie's capabilities with *3 stars, lol!
GG's to GHEIST players!
14/17
weter - Veteran - Alpha Flight English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 06:19

Heist us good cause they like work together better plus more damage a good combo is GHEIST and lu junta Methane No Nam
15/17
nezinams - Novice - Drunkers English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 19:59

Ay think the Montana is the weakest only 7charters are strong
16/17
Osiris X - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 20:26

GHEIST may have weaker cards, but they have one of the best bonuses. Stop opp. ability shuts down alot of high powered cards. I think card designers have to be careful to keep the balance. I'm not sure if GHEIST needs a 8 damage card. There are so many other ways to win matches other than 8 damage cards. GHEIST has to be played with finese.
17/17
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 21:58

Then if GHEIST have a 8 powered card it wont be able to join the ELO for like jackie, banned from ELO, but if the damage of that card is 4 below, maybe, or if it ends up as a 5 star

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals