Welcome to our newest Moderator!

Wednesday 27/08/2008, 16:56
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
85 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Wednesday 27/08/2008, 16:56

I would like everyone to help me welcome in our newest moderator 0UC_Mermaid! We're very proud to have her on staff, and she is the long awaited NZ/Aussieland moderator y'all so begged us for

We were getting there, we promised Selecting a mod isn't an easy process for us, so we like to make sure we're offering the positions to the right people. And before you all start flooding my inbox with "Can I be a moderator? How do you choose a moderator?" I can answer those questions for you now. 1) No. 2) I'm not telling you, partially because there is no set criteria.

At any rate, I do not want do detract for the addition of our newest catch from the deep-sea! And remember 0UC_Mermaid is 100% Dolphin Free! *hides the netted dolphins and walks away whistling and then runs away from Mermaid before she is killed*

StormWhisper
« Previous123456789Next »

81/85
Blue Zero - Senior English
Monday 01/09/2008, 09:57

Anyone remember me? (I wish)
82/85
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Monday 01/09/2008, 20:05

I do Blue.
83/85
MISTER MiiND - Novice English
Thursday 04/09/2008, 11:29

Wellcome , wat do u do my new friend ?
84/85
Bhine - Hero - Anarchist English
Friday 05/09/2008, 09:05

Congrats
85/85
0 LUC4_SR - Legend - Zénith English
Tuesday 09/09/2008, 12:15

I'm very glad because of you!You for sure deserves to be moderator.And i hopes that it would be more and more people candidates for mods to join the club.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals