ROYAL BATTLE 8 "Master Of Game"

Wednesday 14/03/2007, 11:04
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Mac_Leod - Admin - Son of ZionEnglish - Wednesday 14/03/2007, 11:04

After the wars passed, in particular the war of the clans which was terrible and devastator. And with the wire of the tournament, much sought to build the ultimate deck in order to embank their adversaries very. Some had found techniques very advanced and developed of the considered decks and particularly effective. But when would it be if everyone were on the same equal footing, would not see us, it true capacity of the players? It is the question which many warrior put, "and if I held his capacity, would have I to me as faculty to embank my adversaries.....ou is this in my spirit as the secrecy of the victory"
will know it to You while taking part in the ROYAL BATTLE 8 "Master Of Game".
« Previous12345678Next »

71/76
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Friday 30/03/2007, 17:36

KV-KlL3R-evo, the names above are the ones who didn't pay yet.
I think this Battle royale will be one of the greatest, before it was only for french players
72/76
0ac_Asch_231 - Imperator - Anarchist English
Friday 30/03/2007, 23:14

I also paid to DG-Mac Leod before
73/76
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 30/03/2007, 23:29

To see the entire list you have to go on the french forum, as redge said this is just the list of the players who wish to join but haven't paid yet
74/76
ultimate A4 - Senior - HeroeS English
Saturday 31/03/2007, 00:10

Hello I am in both the admitted players and also in the list above... why is that.
the list of people who are in is on the following link:http://www.urban-rivals.com/forum.php?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=2&id_subject=61996&suject_page=0
75/76
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 31/03/2007, 00:22

Have you paid the inscription to mac leod and sent the card back?
76/76
DANYez - Imperator Română
Saturday 31/03/2007, 05:41

Ok thanks redge i have some problems with english

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals