^_^ Open Casket ELO Challenge ^_^

Wednesday 24/09/2008, 04:25
-Cypher- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
-Cypher- - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 24/09/2008, 04:25

The Casket is closed and we are not accepting further members in our guild by any other means other than this or other future events held by us. So if you want to join our exclusive guild, this is the only way you can prove yourself worthy.
-Force Majeure

For our second edition of entry challenges we will be holding an ELO challenge to determine who is worthy of guild entry. The rules are pretty straight forward

-Entry is free

- Put your name down here before Friday to be eligible

-Score over 1300 ELO and win 3K (or a card of equal value) plus the option to join Open Casket

-Score over 1350 ELO and win 5K (or a card of equal value) plus the option to join Open Casket

-Must be LVL 20 - 40

-Must NOT be in a Guild for the duration of the event

If you have any questions etc feel free to PM me, If you have entered and want some deck advice feel free to ask me.
« Previous12345Next »

41/45
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 26/09/2008, 22:55

How come i'm not on the list?
42/45
-Cypher- - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 27/09/2008, 01:41

@Elchew- That is a list of people that CAN'T enter because they are already in a guild.
43/45
elchew_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 27/09/2008, 01:44

Ooo, sorry about that, it was a stupid question......
44/45
Sunday 28/09/2008, 09:59

Well, only a few hours left for this weeks ELO, to claim your prize please PM me your message from Kate so that I can verify your ELO and send you your prize.
45/45
Monday 29/09/2008, 04:07

Thanks to everyone that participated, I'm glad to see we had a couple of winners at the end of the week. Please Close

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals