Good clans

Good clans
Thursday 15/03/2007, 16:42
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Good clans
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English - Thursday 15/03/2007, 16:42

Hey ppl jus wonderin what clans do you think are the best personall y like All Stars and my deck is them and a Leader
i have:
lamar
Lewis
2x eryton
alexie
Striker
Bhudd
morpuhn
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Saturday 17/03/2007, 21:30

I love GHEIST, they were with me from the beginning when i first started playing this game. , to me they can do little to no wrong
12/13
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Sunday 18/03/2007, 01:21

Uppers by far, name me a clan with 3 stop abilty cards? name me a clan with a 8 power card at lvl 3, 4 and 5?
however upper would be close with the fact that they can have 2 possible 10 power cards and 2 9 power cards.
13/13
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 18/03/2007, 16:30

All Stars, all in all their excellent bonus is better than ulu watu's or Bangers ( a power 6 versus a power 4 card is better than a power 8 versus a power 6 card) I agree that Uppers bonus is a little better especially with low pillz number, but All Stars have 2 playable 5 stars and 3 playable 4 stars cards, they have 2 excelent cards with stop ability ( that are allowed in elo, not like jackie which was a little too much for a 4 star card) and they also have 2 excelent stop bonus cards (excelent for the number of stars they have) : Flo and lamar (one of the best cards in this game). it's tough to name the best clan, it depends on your style of play, the metagame, if you are playing elo or not, but based on my experience in elo i've grown to love this clan for their excellent bonus and many denying (ablitiy and bonus) cards, now with the introduction of Marina their only visible flaw is covered to some extent.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals