Thanks Everyone!

Thanks Everyone!
Sunday 28/09/2008, 01:57
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Thanks Everyone!
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 28/09/2008, 01:57

The Tournament was an absolute hoot. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Congratz to our winners, and I hope to see you all next week.

A Few things. Please do NOT flood my inbox with questions about the tourney while it's going on. The likelihood I will read them is low and all the answers are in the forums.

Do NOT discuss my deck in your guild forums. I can look in there and if I catch you, anyone involved forfeits their prize/chance to play me. I know this went on and I should have stopped it so this week it's my fault. It creates an unfair advantage against me.

My deck is to remain a secret. I won't allow it on the forums and it better not be in your guild forums. Mods in Guild forums have been informed and will take appropriate action (such as notifying me who did it).

For those curious. My Win/Loss record:

13-21-1

So y'all do have a chance of beating me.

StormWhisper
« Previous1234Next »

31/32
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 29/09/2008, 22:11

@guolin
actually, sometimes I use dear too
but mostly in formal letter
maybe, dear guolin?
32/32
LOA_Rannoch - Imperator English
Tuesday 30/09/2008, 21:46

I just want to say I'm extremely sorry for discussing your deck last week. I didn't read the rules carefully enough, and I be is ashamed.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals