Troubled Waters

Troubled Waters
Friday 10/10/2008, 08:59
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Troubled Waters
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 10/10/2008, 08:59

The Piranas made quite a splash when they first arrived in town but once they’d got over the shock, the other clans started to hit back and now it's out and out war in the city’s streets. To regain the upper hand, Bloodh throws two new crew members, Tula and Scubb, into the fray, while on the other side of town the Bangers are cranking things up a notch with the recruitment of Naykee and Sleam.
Get these characters in the shop’s New Blood, Danger and Cool Attitude packs.
« Previous12345Next »

41/48
Blogusas - Veteran English
Friday 17/10/2008, 16:38

I think it would be nice for nightmares to get a 4* with power 7 because now all good 4* have power of 6 and a decent 3* would help(something better than Timmy). anyway i think the nightmares will get new cards next time because of the upcoming halloween. don't know much about the other clan needs now. well Fang Pi Clang could use something new i think
42/48
DPSlazton08 - Titan English
Monday 20/10/2008, 17:32

Yeah it would be suiting for Nightmare to get new cards with Halloween so close. Perhaps Ulu Watu as well. Not really sure what the cycle is now, as the whole six cards and three clans for Summer threw me off schedule. However, with the current situation, I say its anyone's game when it comes to new cards.

Personally I would like some stronger three cards for Nightmare, but really I don't see anyone else needing a boost
43/48
IM_Issen - Imperator - Immortality English
Monday 20/10/2008, 22:29

: remember Erzsebet of Nightmare| or Eadh? remember they could deduce your opponents power? and SOA clans are nothing to them?
: hope you remember.. XD
44/48
Tuesday 21/10/2008, 13:59

I would like a 7/4 or 7/3 with ability for a three card. 7 and 8 are the favorite attacking power of ELO and it would be pleasant to have that type of firepower in Nightmare. Personally I would like some sort of negative modifier to an opponent's attack for Nightmare. They are scary, so shouldn't they be able to scare down the enemy's attack >_>
45/48
Firag - Senior English
Tuesday 21/10/2008, 16:28

I think the next load of new cards should have a GHEIST amongst them. GHEIST are cool.
46/48
LawLessChaoz - Imperator English
Tuesday 21/10/2008, 20:42

Next should be Miss Lulabee and new crs or Fang and Junkz.
47/48
Friday 24/10/2008, 01:02

I say it will be Fang Pi Clang and Nightmare next actually
48/48
-Brook-O_C - Titan English
Friday 24/10/2008, 05:53

I think it will be Sakhrom and Nightmare

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals