23 star deck of the fable

Thursday 22/03/2007, 01:01
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Thursday 22/03/2007, 01:01

Mydeck only has 23 stars ha ha ha I love it. It seemed I ran into my last 4 posted decks so I had to keep changing it but this is my new baby that with hope will never be aborted

maxed all
Giovani
Ottavia
Ricardo
Rosa
Frankie Hi
Rubie
Samantha
Zatman

You think I win by luck? Try to make your deck a 23 and get to 1189 elo in two sittings this is a contender deck baby.
« Previous12Next »

2/18
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 14:02

Ill give you 20 stars...
Ulu Watu-11
Gaia-3
Nanook-3
Joao-3
Gabrielle-2

Sentinel-9
Carlos-3
Aurelia-2
Rebecca-2
Klaus-2

however i just fight you with this not any people will challenge with this deck
3/18
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 14:37

Mine is a 25 too much i no but here they are

Bhudd
Dan
Flo
Lewis
Striker
Meyen
Selsya
Vladimir
4/18
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 18:54

Hmmm I see, well let's go even lower shall we

War Dog 2
Niki-2
Jane Rumba-3
Admiral py-3

Sheitane -2
K-cube-2
Dwain-2
Dieter-3

lol now that's a friggin Elo deck for you, you need startegy like crazy to win I'd love this deck I'd love to use it, I prolly will once i work out the kinks lol it takes friggin courage to use this deck . You know what I'm going to start a ne phase of pre-elo which you do not entirely elo unless both decks are posted, you place either 18-19 stars in your hand and put (NPE) behind your name for (New Phase ELO), you guys who really like stategy will really like this and if you cath someone cheating at this post it and no one with (NPE) behind their name should play that person. If you like the idea, hoping that some of you big hitters that love strategy like I do will; such as Sven, Ashe, JP, Debo, maybe we can start a new trend that will revolutionize evo, and best of all you will see little to no level 4 or 5's aso it's all strategy .
5/18
Thursday 22/03/2007, 19:03

PS, cheating in my brand of ELO includes having none leveled cards and not posting your deck prior to joining (NPE); all members of (NPE) should post the cheater so they will be denied rights into our more advanced ELO games. I really hope it catches on so I can save the cards from castration by the company this will really be a test for those that want a challenge and are tired of seeing titans run free in the streets of Clintz, besides I get tired of seeing the same groups and the same tactics. I wont to see skill I want to see courage, I want to see amazing battles that change and break the hearts of those that love it so. Now I'll see whose really sharks and whose really guppies, put up or shutup time, are you truly a contender or are you a pretender trying to step out with the big boys? Come dance kitties, a new era awaits the brave and bold, ELO will never be the same. PS. For you that don't want to ELO this way, still bring yor decks and NPE without ELOing till you can.
6/18
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Thursday 22/03/2007, 19:53

I think this a great idea!
no 4s or 5s, all maxed cards, this is tough but i'd like to try it
here is a 20 star deck
Juicy Lord
Meroo
MC Decay
admiral pi
Bruce
Wardog
Niki
jane ramba
(as soon as i get Saddy, she will replace admiral pi to make it 4 and 4)
7/18
69 hoodrich - Legend - City Of The Gods English
Friday 23/03/2007, 02:23

Well if this is an elo deck I would have to say
Dolores Boss***
Feelyn**
Gwen***
Alice**
nahi**
Yookie***
beltran**
noodile***
There you have it, 20 stars all with some power behind them
8/18
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 25/03/2007, 20:29

How about 18 stars Nightmare and sentinels

Sheitane, dwain, K Cube, deiter
Rebecca, Amy, Aurelia, Klaus

Is it possible to go lower than that with all maxed cards? maybe if there is more than 2 clans, but that would be even harder
9/18
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 25/03/2007, 23:19

Hmmm that is cool however you change dwain....and maybe Klaus
10/18
Monday 26/03/2007, 04:17

The lowest is 16

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals