23 star deck of the fable

Thursday 22/03/2007, 01:01
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Thursday 22/03/2007, 01:01

Mydeck only has 23 stars ha ha ha I love it. It seemed I ran into my last 4 posted decks so I had to keep changing it but this is my new baby that with hope will never be aborted

maxed all
Giovani
Ottavia
Ricardo
Rosa
Frankie Hi
Rubie
Samantha
Zatman

You think I win by luck? Try to make your deck a 23 and get to 1189 elo in two sittings this is a contender deck baby.
« Previous12Next »

11/18
T4rryT5ughman - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 00:26

Can you use more than 8 cards if you are under 25 stars?
12/18
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 13:09

Yeah, you can use one hundred as long as it's below 25
13/18
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 16:05

On the french forum there was an interesting tournament called Only 2, the whole deck had to be made out of cards with level 2, not-fully evolved were also accepted, the tournament was quite interesting, i placed 2nd behind alteos, with this deck:

Sheitane
kcube
Mojo lvl 2

Wanda
Gwen lvl 2
Feelyn
svethlana lvl 2
Alice (or dwain)

currently there is on the french forum the "tournoi stratege" were the deck is made out only of cards with level 2 and 3, this is a little more aggresive, because the Ulu Watu and the Uppers really shine at level 3, also, there are allowed not fully evolved cards... like Wee Lee lvl 3, jackie lvl 3 etc.

an interesting tournament also taking place is the "sudoku" format, were the power of the cards has to range from 1 to 8 and also the damage from 1 to 8, so the damage characteristic of a card and the power characteristic cannot be found in another card in the deck, quite fun
14/18
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 16:20

Sudoko format? neat! what about plus power and plus damage abilities? do they count for the 1-8 or is it only what is printed on the card?
15/18
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 16:25

Hey Raven why is everyone on the "real pics" i read it posted by karon on french forum would you mind share us?
16/18
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 16:39

Only what is printed on the card, so copper has power 4 damage 8, it's hard to find a good deck, with all the cards playable, my deck has no fewer than 6 clans , but it has no visible weaknesses. there are cards like selsya, elya etc than can pe played without using some useless low power cards. I'll have to see how my deck works in the tournament and maybe tweak to have fewer clans, that means twrowing in some low stats cards just to activate the bonus in others.
17/18
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 28/03/2007, 19:19

I got one with 3 clans and one clan only has one card from it, but it's still pretty awesome! Lost Hog doesn't need a bonus anyway.
who wants to have a sudoku battle?
18/18
Wednesday 28/03/2007, 20:24

Sure, why not, i'll mp you when i'm available, i already won the first match in my group with 3-1 vs lilkoud, and some practice would be usefull , the rules also say no cr.... so no dj korr, general and other powerfull stuff like that

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals