Evo part 2

Evo part 2
Friday 30/03/2007, 13:22
6SimS-Sven - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Evo part 2
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiAEnglish - Friday 30/03/2007, 13:22

I dont get it why evo players got to draw 3 maxed and 1 unevolved im sure he/she wil be maxing on unevolved one BUT! when it comes to my turn i go with any card 5 pillz...after this my opponent quits and then says read evo rules...omg???no mercy???
« Previous1234Next »

31/40
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 05/04/2007, 01:44

Ok sorry for the 3 in a row post but I've a question. Is there anywhere that's stated the first player plays a card with 6 pills and the other player plays the strongest card with 1 pill? Ok I understand if you're talking about a fully max card but is there anywhere that says I MUST?? And the card I played was a non levelled Reine and I wanted to EVO her so what's wrong???? A player complaint this to me because I played pills on Reine.
32/40
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 05/04/2007, 07:11

The rules of EVO are very simple.

Each player will get 2 turns in which they will play characters they want to level. On the turns they play cards first they will put up the character they wish to level and then put 6 (the number can vary if you're playing a 1-2 power and want to make sure it gets through as long as the pillz are split it's fine). pillz on the character.

On your opponents turn you put 0 pillz and attempt to select a character which his character can defeat. (Ie don't put a bonus activated Grax against a 1 or 2 power character). Preferably with as many stars as possible.

If you draw 3 maxed out characters it is proper etiquette to put all 12 pillz (Without Fury) onto the attacker and allow your opponent to win all 3 other matches, and if you draw 4 maxed out, again it is proper to allow your opponent to win ALL the matches and use no pillz.

I'll go over further EVO dos and donts in the next post.
33/40
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 05/04/2007, 07:16

Scratch that. I'm making a new stickied post describing the proper rules of EVO mode.
34/40
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Thursday 05/04/2007, 09:13

When I want to EVO my cards, I don't care if I win or lose as long as I can play both of my cards with 6 pillz (or variations like StromWind described) against high-level cards with 0 pillz. Of course it pretty much sucks if your opponent doesn't follow these simple rules. That's why I only EVO against friends from my guild.
35/40
0S Raist EVO - Senior - West_Coast - Friendz! Português
Thursday 05/04/2007, 16:31

The first player just have to attack with the lower lvl card, and the opponent have to put the higher lvl card and vice versa. It's wrong to attack with the card that we want to level, we always have to attack with the lower lvl card. This way there's no mistakes.
36/40
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 05/04/2007, 18:04

Well im sure your right raist but eventually people use lvl 4 cards instead of lvl 1...i alwats see people using XU52,SkrumxxT,copper which really beats and knock me out on 4th round...i really see what clearly for some evo players...that evo is wiining and not having a draw or a loos
37/40
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Friday 06/04/2007, 00:48

A lot of people get mad when you don't throw-off your highest cards so they get more points.What they DON'T realise....is that this is just a suggested strategy and NOT a rule.You have the right to level-up whatever card you want reguardless of stars....with the exception that the two cards you level do not KO your opponent.....and the two you play-off can be beaten.
38/40
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 06/04/2007, 06:52

Yes bloodmor you can play any card at anytime you want in evo but what im saying is ko'ing your opponent and making points especially tourneys...
39/40
Danish_Zombie - Senior English
Friday 06/04/2007, 09:50

I am with bloodmoor on this I do not like when people dictate wich cards I should play I have some high level cards I realy want to level up and that is one of the reasons I play evo. If I play last I might even ko someone but only then. Any cards that are maxed, and it does happen, should never see a pill. And no fury in evo there is no point to use it other than winning or a draw. play with the hands you get dealt and stop whining.
40/40
Danish_Zombie - Senior English
Friday 06/04/2007, 09:54

Ohh and one more point. Please Don´t play evo if you Don´t have any cards to train even during tournament time it is unethical and cheating so you will not gain any respect or friend doing it that way.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals