We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer :)).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY :)
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge :)
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events :)
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
See I Was Wondering Why We Couldnt Do Events..
Well Thanks For Advising Us... itll be A While Until I Create One
60 + Is A Long Way For UR.. It Will Take Alot Of Dedication.
UR Is Growing And Advancing Every Day Now It Seems
about the level limit..I think a level limit would be fine since players would honestly not want a whole lot of players just creating stuff and flooding the tourney page..
@ Angel..60+ level to create a tourney using the tool is just temporary..as Fraggle mentioned "The level required to create an event will be lower upon release."
I Want To As Well Fraggle, Force Hope its Soon So Everyone Can Join. Especially me
And Fraggle Is The Events Going To Be In Every Country? Or Only A Few ?
Interesting new features. Good luck to all the people who will organize events.
FM, the pressure is put unto you. We are all waiting for your great mind to work on something interesting to keep everybody's heart pumping. *grins*
Events are open everywere thus only translated in french & english (others languages are coming).
An event creator is able to limit the event to one language (for practical reasons)
There will be officials one (some) and players-made ones (most).