We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer :)).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY :)
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge :)
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events :)
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Mermaid: as a moderator, you can also create event regardless of your level :) Pressure on you as well :)
Oh, Great thanks. I was already preparing a deck for a full blast 24 hours OLD mode playing just to reach the required level. Good to hear that (not about the pressure part but the first part nonetheless) ^_^
Thanks Fraggle you're the best!
Now We Can All Enjoy UR!
@ Merm: I Will Be Putting Alot Of Pressure On You Now Becuase I Want To See You Make It the Most! You Will Most Definitely
@ Fraggle: Are You Planning On A New One As Yet? or You Cant Reveal Info?
Hmm... how can players know if there is an event? it seems that you can only get informed of an event if the creator is your friend.
what about those creators that are not in your friend's list?
"There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page."
-you can post your tourney and a link to your tourney in the tourneys and events page