We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer :)).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY :)
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge :)
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events :)
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
I'm not one to bump old threads but since it;'s already been done.
Just wanted to say that this past year with the availibilty of events has kept me playing UR . Thanks to the Staff for coming up with this tool
The level limit should be lowered to level 30 or 35.
There are people who are lower than level 40 who play competitively like in events and elo. This level limit give an unfair advantage to people who play in DZ and FC just to gain high xp per battle and same with lostwarehouse and pfull buyers.
If the level is lower then they be a bettter varity of events. I'd even say that people lower than lv. 40 might have better event ideas than people higher than lv. 40. Why not allow more events this'll suit more people.
I am well aware that some of you will say there be more useless events but it'll still be like the same precentage of events. Also there is alreaddy useless events by level 40 and higher.
Just try and see my views people. This is not just for myself but for everyone else who prefers to play competitively and not level all the time.
I say it should raise back up to level 60 again... too much competition to have your events noticed. Or 200,000 XP
This argument is stupid, everyone below lvl 40 will say it needs to be lowered because they can't be bothered to lvl. Why not just give out all the Leaders at lvl 1 then? There's a reason there's a lvl cap. You have to earn the right to hold an event, and lvl 40 isn't too hard.
Everyone above lvl 40 will say it's fine, because less people being able to make events make them feel special in a way.
In my opinion (it may be biased, but I could not hold events until Friday) the level cap is quite nice, as to be honest there aren't that many amazing players below lvl 40, and if you really want to hold an event, it doesn't take too long to lvl up if you put some effort in. Just because you're too lazy to play the game it doesn't mean requirements should be lowered just for you.
I'm not to lazy to play the game. I just can't be asked to waste my time in lost warehouse or buying prefulls, I prefer to play in elo ect.
"Everyone above lvl 40 will say it's fine"
yh that cas there above lvl. 40. can you see the views of people below level 40.