We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer :)).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY :)
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge :)
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events :)
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
Hey what if we had like a card elimination event?
Like start with 60 (or 30) cards in your DECK. You play one opp N have to be careful which cards you let lose because...
-Cards that lose in a match are out of play for the rest of the event (Like if your dahlia loses to your opp Taham, you can't use dahlia in the remaining matches).
-Start w/ 20 pillz N 60 life (To ensure the match is played out in full).
-First person under 8 cards will lose, because they won't have a deck anymore.
So IDK should I submit that idea to the admins? But I wanna hear feedback first
Heh. Sounds fun!
Yeah, they should and probably would add more variant of event types, especially considering the cards.
But that one specifically sounds extremely fun!
For each group, you should be able to change the beggining battle stats. E.G
group 1: 11 pillz 14 life group 2: 13 pillz 9 life
Yea I have a problem it seems any event I make now won't let you go into the play room even if the deck is right. I've made events before that worked no problem. Now any event I make doesn't seem to let you go into the play room. I followed a mod advice and did everything he said to do and nothing worked. Please help me with this matter.
I got a problem.....when i buy new blood.... i got only 5 cards!!!( well its last week and i'm going to prove it soon....)