We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
They better have been some killer cards then
My event will be a new card with 8/8.
His name will be Joe.
Are you sure you didn't get a double, lol?
As for the elimination event, I would totally go for that. Would make some interesting clan combinations.
That is a long time from Level 9/60+.
Could we add a feature to events that prevents other players from rating comments. The current situation allows disgruntled players to ravage through events of other players, rating comments. It really can destroy an event. :/
Hmm maybe a section for jokes/nonsense, another section for serious business that you can't fool around with? two sections per flag? Which should also be put into the character comment walls because the number of useless posts on those pages is just ridiculous (Lyse teria cr for miss clint city 2010 ; and it's not even lyse teria cr's comment wall page)
Haha Traxxx. Even then, it would be a bit messy, y'know, two sections and all.
Maybe YouTube-like "Mark as spam" feature? Even then, I still end up reading them, but for folks in a hurry, it works.