We are happy and excited to announce the early access to our new event creation tool for players level 60 and more. Only creation is limited to level 60+, it's up to the creator to set (or not) levels limits on his/her event.
It's still beta, it's still rough (although it has been deeply tested), and we dont have any help or faq pages up right now (we figured you coudn't wait any longer ).
The url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/new.php
- There is no page listing all the events, but your friends will be notified (thru the friends feed) of your creation, you can also send the link to the event's page.
- The level required to create an event will be lower upon release.
- There WILL be a full events section on the website.
- Our system doesn't handle automatically cards as prizes, for now.
- Our system DOES handle entry fees and sharing the clintz afterwards (and it's secured, you'll see).
- You can't create your own deck format _yet_, for now, you can only select from the 3 officials formats.
- After setup, it's mostly automatic during a phase (reporting & points calc).
- If you change the scoring rules, it wont recalculate the previous battles.
- All scoring rules are evaluated after a battle.
- Its frickin' fun to do an Event - TRY
Creators, use this thread to share your knowledge
I cant wait to see the first english-speaking events
ps: You can auto link to an event using event:ID
are they gonna lower the level restrictions?
With Deathmatch now up and live, that's a bad idea Frog.
Too many events are not healthy.
Having issues getting on website, ok on I-phone, hoping better on pc tomorrow.
We really need the level restriction to go down. To 35 or 30 maybe?
Nah if anything they should rase it... maybe to 55 as your next inscentive after gettin Vholt
For what? I thought events are made from lvl 40+
I would like to have it raised to hmmm like 55 and have another Leader too Too many people can hit level 40 too fast and there events like yami prem said "are not healthy" which means they are poorly advised...als DM shoudl be the the reason why the level restrictions should rise because you can level up too quickly..