Proper EVO Play

Proper EVO Play
Thursday 05/04/2007, 07:17
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
Proper EVO Play
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Thursday 05/04/2007, 07:17

The proper Method of EVOing has been apparently under debate for some time. So I am going to spell it out for you again. Tournament EVO is a different animal and I'm not going to bother discussing it. This is the proper method of EVO in the Lost Warehouse as per the old established EVO rules.

1) On your turn in which you play a card first. Select one of your characters. Use 6 pillz. It is ok to use less or more if the character has an exceptionally low or high power, as long as you use the rest only to modify the power of your character. Fury is NEVER appropriate in EVO mode.

2) On your opponents turn. Send up a character, which you don't plan to level. The more stars the better, but this is not necessary if you're trying to level your 5 star character clearly you don't want to send them up. Any maxxed out characters should be used in these slots as long as your opponent can reasonably defeat them.

(More)
« Previous12345Next »

41/44
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 08:50

Would it be possible to add that players who put EVO in their names aren't playing EVO while in ELO mode? It's a pain to have to take the EVO out of your name each time you switch, and you do get confused players from time to time who expect you to play an EVO match with your ELO deck.
42/44
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 09:05

Nobody is expecting you to play EVO while you are in ELO mode... this kind of play doesn't and will never exist, the vast majority of elo players have evo in their names... and nobody ever asked me if I play evo while in elo mode...
43/44
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 20:15

You can't play ELO in the Lost Warehouse anyway. It's a moot point. That's a topic for another thread.
44/44
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 20:15

This topic is closed. Really there's nothing more that needs to be said on it and it's just getting hijacked left and right.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals