New site!

New site!
Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
New site!
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45

I guess you already noticed that the site changed . Tell us what you think of it...
« Previous12345678Next »

71/74
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Sunday 08/04/2007, 03:32

Fraggle, you know how picky I am -- good website.
72/74
007-Shreyas - Master English
Sunday 08/04/2007, 05:42

*likes the new website* good job...
*wonders why hasn't the daily tournament poll results hasn't been implemented yet*
*also thinks that the prize money should be a little higher... looking at prices at those collector cards and well many others... and also the weekly arrival of new cards... it is very very difficult even to collect half of the cards,,, for those who started late*
73/74
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Sunday 08/04/2007, 07:11

i agree, ive spent 700-800.00 on this game and i yet cant even afford the remaing last 11 collectors cards for my collection kinda frustrating and yet disgusting but still enjoy

Shreyas - Master
Today at 22:42
*also thinks that the prize money should be a little higher... looking at prices at those collector cards and well many others... and also the weekly arrival of new cards... it is very very difficult even to collect half of the cards,,, for those who started late*
74/74
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 08/04/2007, 07:21

The new daily tournament "repartition" will be installed next week. We have been quite busy lately.
And about more "money", this wouldn't change anything to the fact that collector are pricey. More clintz = less value to the clintz, prices would go up. Basic rules of economy
This thread has been going off subject, I'm closing it.

Thanks for your comments everyone and we'll try to do our best to correct the remaining issues as soon as possible.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals