Lost ware house

Lost ware house
Friday 06/04/2007, 23:48
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Lost ware house
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English - Friday 06/04/2007, 23:48

I know people keep going on about it rules and so forth but it reali sucks that ppl with non maxed cards still don't play to train they play to win like to day my opponent had 2 lvl 5 cards both at lvl 3 and i had all lvl 4 cards at lvl 3 and my oppoent played to beat me and not get his own cards up , i'm sure thts wot the other ooms are for i know i'm lvl 32 but it really annoying losing to some noob player who only wants to beat me and not train his cards
« Previous12Next »

11/13
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 22:18

Ppl r sayin i don't play HAN proply whn it's the random factor makin me win
12/13
Sacman68 - Master English
Friday 20/04/2007, 03:06

I personally do NOT like the changing of the name(adding EVO, HAN) because during tournaments, some of you people with this are still leveling! That's ok but your doing it in the Dark Corner Rooms!!! This is VERY annoying.
I'd say about 8 out of 10 people have this EVO or HAN by their name so Im kinda forced to pick these players to try to get points in the tourney!
During a TOURNAMENT in a DARK CORNERS room, getting a refusal from platers with an EVO or HAN because they're leveling gets me SOOOOO TICKED!!!! What is up with that?
Remember, I'm talking during a Tourney, how are players that are playing the tournament supposed to defer the players with the EVO, HAN from leveling or tourney play?
13/13
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 20/04/2007, 09:35

Well Sacman, there are 2 reasons:

Play EVO only in Dark Corners and Lost WH.
- You play in the Dark Corners to get points once you level your cards. These points can be helpful in winning daily tournaments for alot of clintz.

Play HAN only in Lost WH.
- You play in the Lost WH to level up your cards quickly. That is it. HAN does not work in the Dark Corners.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals