[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1351 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12345678910...135136Next »

11/1351
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 17/11/2008, 20:39

Btw my account is http://uk.youtube.com/user/MEEP012 and i'm in an awesome guild called URBAN MADNESS
12/1351
LibertinaGrimm - Imperator - Dark Order of Assassins English
Wednesday 19/11/2008, 15:29

Hey, I'm Leah and I am from Northern Ireland.
I am actually addicted to this game now, which is bad at the mo seeing as I am meant to be revising for exams instead of playing on the computer +giggles+ Oh well.... c'est la vie XD
I really like playing here, and I've been a member for a while.....
Well hi anyway and nice to meet you all! =]
13/1351
roneck - Veteran English
Wednesday 19/11/2008, 15:40

Hi im roneck, ive been playing since summer and have pretty good skill. my best tourney was 8th and i hardly try to level up because im lasy. hi to everyone else
14/1351
XxXdestroyerXx - Novice English
Wednesday 19/11/2008, 19:13

Hi, I'm j.t. and I am from England. I have been playing for about 30 minuets. hi 2 u all thought and by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15/1351
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Wednesday 19/11/2008, 21:41

Well..My name is Danial..I got lots of nickname from this game alone..such as Mr Mushroom,Peiny,Sharky..My "real" nickname is n00b-nati0n (this was made by myself when i was playing Defense of The Ancient[DoTa]) and nial_boy.. My age is 21 Just recently (a month ago) at 15/10/08 I reach my first year of playing Urban rivals..I'm not that good..but just a little bit above average..My favourite ice-cream is chocolate and orange..My favourite music is techno and some slow rock song.I love manchester United and Portugal(got some portugese blood[can speak portugese but not fluently])..Hmm..I have been in a few guild such as THEPOWERFULONES(not many people know this is my first guild).Then because i'm the highest level there and lack of activites I entered the Academy of Elite Team..I make a few friends..But Then the founder at the time of the guild Elite Team(OLET_Qjon now known as YK_Qjon) offered me a position in their guild..So when i entered the Elite Team.I'm really impressed...I met a few chatterbox there(such as Mermaid ,Force,Cauli who have all becoming mod.. O.o)Then after Force left the guild..I left the guild too..since its a bit dull without the person who gives us a lot of riddles,puzzle.. and people to chat as well..At 22/12/07 i bought my first credits(to open the sales option) and with agreement from Mermaid we created the guild that we are in right now UpperClass..Take note that the name and description of the guild is her ideas..Since she is more creative..
16/1351
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Wednesday 19/11/2008, 21:45

Ok..my last post is already at 1500..(wow) well i guess i can put some more info in..hmm..Then mermaid and I started to recruit and we got some members that stay until now(wow..loyalty is great) such as Scathed and Chris.. Well i guess my highest achievement : -
Elo: - (before Lamar Cr and Zatman was banned) 1410.. after Lamar Cr and Zatman was banned 1390
Survivor.. Type elo..-nada.. Type 2.. 14
Daily tournament.. 1st 10 time..

Well i guess that is all..and if you have any question just ask me ..
17/1351
Jus CBA - Novice English
Wednesday 19/11/2008, 22:37

a manchester united supporter and a lover of christiano ronaldo to bad he is going to real madrid
nice intro
18/1351
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 20/11/2008, 06:23

Hi Clint City Population!

Allow me to introduce myself, many people know me as the one and only mermaid around here. Close friends call me Merm. For the pun of it, they even call me something else. I've been around the streets for about a year and a half now. I can safely say that I know my way around here. Yes, you can't leave me somewhere and expect me not to find my way home. *grins*

One of my favorite part of the game is helping everybody. I enjoy having good conversations with people. I hate LIARS (Why did I say this? well.. no reason really.. I just thought I'd say that).

To be perfectly honest my 5 main goals when I first started this game were:
- To build a guild of my own and help it make it to the top
- Gain more friends
- Be able to help out people that needs help
- Get a Lyse Teria Cr (Cr)
- Have FUN!

I love CATS, I am scared of dogs. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream.

Oh one more thing, I make silly jokes at times. Some of those jokes aren't even funny but people in my guild still laughs at them just to make me feel loved. So I try to limit the jokes now so people are not forced to react to them.

That's about it.

Cheers,
Mermaid
19/1351
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 20/11/2008, 22:23

Merm, most of your jokes are funny.. XD **Looky Left, Looky Right** <.< >.>

Hehe.. anywayz, im Shadow i've been roaming the streets of Clint City for just over a year now, i love to talk to people and have fun with all my friends (family members) in UC.. for example, Merm there is my, umm.. i forget.. grandma i think XD
My -only- goal right now is too get a LT ( Lyse Teria Cr ) just like Merm..

i am quite experienced, i love to play OLD ( Do -NOT- play pillz ) more than anything in UR, but i do enjoy all aspects that UR has to offer.. i could type more, but im not feeling the best.. so thats about it.. for now

Btw, about the family members, im not related to anyone..
20/1351
ZexionVI - Titan - TRiNiTY English
Friday 21/11/2008, 02:28

Dont worry I am here everything is ok! XD

I am AxelXIII i have been in many guilds and am almost lvl 37 (SO CLOSE)
Silient Angelz
Band of Brothers
Clint City Kings

and now a current resident of UpperClass

so i know my way around the City

been here since Thursday 10/01/08

Umm what else to say

I have Rescue Roots Junkz and Uppers clans completed (not CRS) and only need Yayoi and Charlie, so donations are welcome XD

« Previous12345678910...135136Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals