[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1338 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12...8910111213...133134Next »

101/1338
Permanoob - Senior English
Sunday 18/01/2009, 00:35

Heloo what is going on Awesome
102/1338
Izumikora - Titan English
Sunday 18/01/2009, 19:39

Hey Im Cyberwaste
Im From A Small Town In England
Im In A Guild Called Nightclub Rave
Erm... Iv Been Here Since... 28/12/08 I Thinks
My Girlfriend Plays Too Since I Was Cool Enough To Introduce Her
But Erm.. Yeh Thats Me
103/1338
Riotsrfun_LoA - Imperator English
Tuesday 27/01/2009, 13:44

I just started yesterday, and I have to say I'm really loving this game a lot. Nice to meet some of you, and hope to see more of you in the future.
104/1338
Pure-Unsanity - Novice English
Tuesday 27/01/2009, 20:55

Well im the crazy little person who not many of you will have had the pleasure to play against (not too active) generally friendly (unless i havent slept much)... favourite clan has to be either Jungo or fang pi... favourite character... probably ... .. uhhhhh... the ones with good art... im 14.. on the ice cream im a fan of vanilla :3... i have an annoing yet cute little yappy thing called Charlie...
AND im a fan of actually playing the game with skill and precision.. not a fan of the ol' 1HKO!!!!
for want of a better word i prefer to play "artisticly" (honestly best word i could think of).. not a fan of lame non-tactics used by an annoying amount of people
105/1338
Plunkd - Senior English
Saturday 31/01/2009, 04:06

Hey there, I'm new...I came over here out of curiosity and I have to say, this is fun!
I also accidentally created a new topic, because I'm not used to this forum format...
/palmface
106/1338
_Bryce_ - Novice English
Sunday 01/02/2009, 19:54

Hi i,m a noob I am currently working on my favorite clans If there is a way i can win these tournements plz tell me how i need all the clientz and credits i can get right now I like ice cream vailla stawberry and choclate i have a sweet tooth love pizza and i love Old Engish, I am trying to be a rocker thats my dream. And thats about it anything else just ask me.
107/1338
ino-misu - Veteran English
Monday 02/02/2009, 19:37

Not much to tell here- been in some tourneys so far, can get in the top 10% but no metter. Need to play faster!

Just another computer geek working for a computer company in tech support in the Midwest United States.

Still teying to find my way around here...is there any board to post suggestions on at all? A mod I can talk to about suggestions? Anything?
108/1338
ratatoskangel - Senior English
Tuesday 03/02/2009, 00:09

Watsup im ratatosk-angel and i stay in california USA
and im a cool guy so watsup
109/1338
MrsFoxx - Titan - White Lightning Guild English
Thursday 05/02/2009, 01:35

Hello everyone! I'm new and at lvl 11 atm yay! Let's see, something about myself hm? Well I'm from Texas, a vegetarian, married, and I love playing basketball w/friends, role play style games, and Loud Music! Can't wait to get involved in ELO tournaments for it sounds awesome. Also, I'm thinking of being a collector of cards, (though I'm poor right now so not any time soon of course)
110/1338
Wind Cerulean - Veteran English
Thursday 05/02/2009, 20:18

G'day to all. I've only recently begun here myself, and have to say I am enjoying the strategy involved. I've been focusing in on Ulu Watu and really enjoyed learning the ropes the hard way - by getting right on in there, mixing it up, seeing what other cards can do, and looking them up when I hit something I don't know the ability of. I've had my ups and downs, my utter defeats and my underdog wins against far more powerful cards, and I look forward to expanding and exploring. I am a former navy brat, happily married, father of one, owner of many birds, and consummate cook, roleplayer, jeweler, tailor, DJ, writer, poet, and troublemaker. Living in Illinois, grew up in Hawaii, all told gotten around. I'll never turn down a challenge no matter the odds, because that is how you learn and grow stronger.

« Previous12...8910111213...133134Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals