offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better smiley

offline Hyperidies Legend The Glorius Ankle DECK
Tuesday 12/06/2012, 03:04

Greetings and thank you for accepting me to the Guild. Amber 1 was nice enough to invite me. My name is Hamilton and I live near Washington, D.C. No the Obamas aren't inviting me over to their house for snacks and I don't drive a big truck. Yes, I have traveled and lived outside of the U.S. and no, I don't speak any languages well...not even English. However, I do have Google translate. I wish you the best of luck, except when playing me. All the best, H.

Saluti e grazie per avermi accettato alla Gilda. Ambra 1 è stato così gentile da invitarmi. Il mio nome è Hamilton e vivo vicino a Washington, DC non gli Obama non mi invitano a casa loro per spuntini e io non guido un grosso camion. Sì, ho viaggiato e vissuto fuori degli Stati Uniti e no, non parlo nessuna lingua bene ... nemmeno l'inglese. Comunque, io ho Google Translate. Vi auguro buona fortuna, tranne quando me giocare. Tutti i migliori, H.

offline RavingRabbid Master  
Friday 15/06/2012, 10:12

Wassup..been jollin this game for a couple years nw, dnt let the lvl fool you. Im stacked up on cards and madd skiillz*

offline Addiction Guru  
Saturday 16/06/2012, 02:10

I'm addiction(:
Check out my pageeeee.

offline johnnysay Imperator  
Sunday 17/06/2012, 07:43

I'm Johnny. Been inactive for some time, doubt any of my friends are on much nowadays so hope to meet some new people smiley

offline alpaaguayo Senior  
Monday 18/06/2012, 00:55

Hello some ono know how change the lenguage of the cards??

offline Addiction Guru  
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 09:27

Im addiction. (:
check me and my page out. as well as my guild.

offline janfritz Senior BLOODWORKS
Friday 22/06/2012, 13:54

Hi! I'm janfritz and i just created my own guild named Bloodworks.. hope i'll have a lot of members.. thank you!

offline OTK-MaGiC Veteran  
Sunday 24/06/2012, 21:55

Hey I'm Mathew, nice experienced player and founder of a new guild: Black Operations. I've been playing Urban Rivals for a very long time. I remember when Melvin first came out and when Copper was only $10,000 clintz. And I remember the creation of the Skeelz, Vortex, Berzerk, Frozn, and Piranhas. The name of my beloved blue miniature pincher (dog) is Krypto. Look at this little face: smiley , it has its face out like a dog, so its supreme. smiley

offline ingmca Veteran Waterfall
Monday 25/06/2012, 07:52

Hi am new. and in a battle, bye.

offline wendy_099 Senior  
Monday 02/07/2012, 11:58

Hai im wendy i live in BAUANG,LA UNION here at the philippines bt u can call me dada for short smiley jejeje i glad to meet all of u im only 12 years old and this is my first day to play urban im really glad to meet all of the players here ...

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.