offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better smiley

offline Forever-Joshy Novice  
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 01:01

I'm AR-Hideki, previously AsianRepublic.....

No need to speak anymore, Now be gone, my minions!

offline -MoB-DeeZ Legend  
Tuesday 24/07/2012, 01:22

@ freehand88:

You will need to set your account to receive messages if you would like to receive messages for assistance. You are currently blacklisted due to account settings.

offline miyamoto88 Veteran  
Thursday 26/07/2012, 08:41

I'm Miyamoto88 I live in the country of the U.S. I traveled over to Clint City on Wednsday May 11, 2011. I dont see how the pet thing is important but i have 1 dog her name is baby, i currently speak 2 languages English and Japanese. I thought it was a good idea to let everyone know that I was just recruited if anybody wishes to add me as a friend please feel free to do so. if you want to let me know about anything please let me know the more the better that way i am not behind and i will know rules and stufff thanks again for adding me. i like my meat so i would choose sauerkraut hot dogs. so don't be hatin on what i eatin

offline bondok12 Veteran URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 28/07/2012, 00:17

PLEASE JOIN MY GUILD
"The Non Yielding"
cause i dont know how to add new members

offline 5ar G Guru  
Saturday 28/07/2012, 12:15

Nice to meet you, too!

offline xValko Master  
Wednesday 01/08/2012, 09:31

Hi all,

I am xValko, played a little UR a while ago and am now looking to get back into the game. I usually love T1 and ELO mode because it has more decisions to it than T2 (don't bash me for this haha). Anyway I am from The Netherlands and am looking forward to the day that I may leave this country.

Nice to get to know ya.

Cheers

offline -reece- Senior  
Friday 03/08/2012, 16:00

Hi

offline xerokira Veteran  
Monday 06/08/2012, 01:56

Hello everyone. Looking for a guild that works with you and other active members? Join here http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/guild/?id=0

offline Arunarsirakul Veteran Open Casket
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 06:54

@xerokira
This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better

You should make a thread... and that is a dead link -.-

offline Steamvalve Senior  
Friday 17/08/2012, 23:54

What's up guys! Thanks to the aneroid app, I'm back and ready to kick some ass!

Answer to this subject