[INTRO] Nice to meet you !

Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better ^__^

Sunday 28/12/2008, 10:25

"This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better "

Tuesday 30/12/2008, 03:38

Hi, name's MFDub and I've been in town for a few days. Don't know how long I'll be staying, seeing as people around here seem to like getting into random fights in the middle of the street. ;)

Anyways, I'm just having fun so far.

And 'Death By Chocolate' is the best ice cream flavor. Ever. Period.

Tuesday 30/12/2008, 05:54

I am Robb but go by the handle Robgoblin. I have just joined and have little idea what I am doing. Very little to say as I don't know enough. Hope to have a relaxing time with this game.

Tuesday 30/12/2008, 07:06

You will be so relax you will be addicted to this game and before you know it spending millions on this game. ;-) JK

Tuesday 30/12/2008, 17:12

Yeah, you WILL become addicted. XD :*:

I have spend so much money on this as well.... XD Oh well.... ><

I still love Piranas as a deck :pirate: , but I am playing full deck Nightmare at the moment :evil: . I just need Kenny and will have all the Nightmare deck bar the Crs! :*::*:

And this is the addicted Leah signing off... Again XD

Tuesday 30/12/2008, 21:24

Hello to all i am shane i am not a fighter i am a lover na just playing but to all the new people i look to seeing u in battle one day if u r a level 7 or 8 and would like to level up than i will help u jest tell me when and i will meet u in the noah family room

ok bye bye:evil:

Tuesday 30/12/2008, 22:16

Welcome Shane ^_^

Thursday 01/01/2009, 05:06

We only fight in the middle of the street when going up against a buncha Bangers. There's lots of other scenarios 2 but um just 2 lazy 2 post them

Saturday 03/01/2009, 02:57

Hi! I'm new to the site. So far, it seems really interesting. ^__^ I'm a college student who has been majoring in Anthropology. I might change it to Asian Studies and a minor in Japanese. I love most Japanese things. Also, I like to learn a lot of different languages. I'm from the USA, in a small town in Washington state. I have 2 cats. One likes water and barks (Natasha or Tasha for short), the other howls and licks you like crazy (Shadow). I've also been playing the clarinet for over 14 years. I love to cook, draw, play the few video games I do have, play basketball, and more.

Saturday 03/01/2009, 19:32

Hey!!!! Its da gangstaking!! im the proud ruler of the royal gangsters, ive played on this account for about two months and am no stranger to the game.... i just forgot my account password a couple times and never remembered it... i live in michigan in the good ole usa in the little town of washington twp... and i prefer chocolate covered sauerkraut hotdogs...

Reply to this subject