offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better smiley

available Cthulhu_MOB Colossus Masters of Battle
Thursday 15/06, 02:12

However in the world, I'd say HOA, MOB, LOA, GenT, Trinity, OC, Excalibur, BB, UB, and SM. In no particular order. Please don't hate me if I missed a big one.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Colossus Masters of Battle
Thursday 15/06, 03:42

At least you put MOB up Cthulhu smiley

I know these guilds are not really in focused in the EN Community, but I still think HD (Heaven Destroyer) L4F (La Familia) and DUC (Dutch Urban Crew), 0AL (Azraël legend) must be acknowledged as powerful guilds in their own rights.

I would also want to mention UM (Urban Madness), WMD (Wise Men Distracted), TCA (Time Conquers All) and Magic Urban as I see opponents from these guilds quite frequently...

To any new player who does not what the Guild abbreviations are in Urban Rivals:

HOA = Harbingers of Ares
MOB = Masters of Battle
LOA (or LoA) = Legends of America
GenT = §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§ * (I believe it translates to: "The Dark Gentlemen" in English)
TNT = TriNiTy
OC = Open Casket
XC = E X C A L I B U R
BB = The Big Bang
HD = Heaven Destroyer
L4F = La Familia
DUC = Dutch Urban Crew
0AL = Azraël legend
UM = Urban Madness
WMD = Wise Men Distracted
TCA = Time Conquers All

At least your guild knowledge should be full.

Forgive me if I sincerely do not know what UB or SM stands for. If anyone can tell me that would be great thanks.

*Do not see this as me favouring one guild over another, but bringing guild awareness to newer players. I only listed Guilds with well known abbreviations.

Thursday 15/06, 08:17

UB- urban battlers

SM- Sticos Mutants

Also forgot about JT- Just Top

offline Tsaar-MOB Colossus Masters of Battle
Thursday 15/06, 21:10

A great guide for new players to learn the tags Cthulhu smiley

offline 0hfrenzy Senior Face Everything And Rejoice
Thursday 15/06, 21:18

Any girl players ????smileysmileysmiley

Thursday 15/06, 22:29

Rowdy helped too. @ohfrenzy, of course we have a few girls and I know of a few other guilds that boast strong female combatants.

offline MOB-ZORO-EVO Imperator Masters of Battle
Friday 16/06, 00:51

Call me, I am 100% a girl.

offline OC NWG Kaitlin Titan Open Casket
Friday 16/06, 04:21

@ohfrenzy. Me. I don`t think the gaming world needs prejudice for player gender. Staff also has female members such as Raquella.

I vouch for my playing skills. But Urban Rivals is a nice game in my opinion for an international players regardless of gender or ethnicity of player.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.