offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better smiley

offline ROFLESS Master Elysium Aether
Friday 13/10/2017, 04:02

I am a rapper

offline VenomAltair Guru TRiNiTY
Sunday 19/11/2017, 15:21

Hello!!! Just an old timer coming back after a whiiiiile. Noticed a lot of things have changed =) So hello to everyone again. Also, forgive me if not the forum, but Ill be looking for help, advice and joining some guild, pm me so I can get back at you.

available EA-Mystic Colossus Elysium Aether
Monday 04/12/2017, 17:23

Hey everyone! An old inhabitant recently coming back after a year out! Still new to all the updates and the new prices changes! Glad to see that my collections prices have sky rocketed smiley looking to join a guild and some new people to get along with! Thanks y'all

offline MOB Scarecrow Titan Masters of Battle
Monday 04/12/2017, 18:48

The Hood is life @bangers for the win

offline Tsaar-MOB Titan Masters of Battle
Thursday 07/12/2017, 20:00

Hi, im tsaar!!! its nice to meet you all!

Rowdy MOB Cr, formerly Lost Goal.
UR EN Mediator since November 2017, MOB member, coach and MOB Guild Administrator since 2017 and yeah.

I'll give a detailed intro just sometime to give perspective of how I help as a Mediator.

One thing. I'm restless and Rowdy (and sleepy) and it matches my unusual and unorthodox playing style.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.