Getting the most out of my credits

Sunday 08/04/2007, 20:00
azure_flame - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
azure_flame - Master English - Sunday 08/04/2007, 20:00

Ok, i'm just about to buy 1000 credits and what do you think is the best plan for their use. buy packs of what kind? or buy an deck or just buy ctz and try to find a specific card on the market?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Monday 09/04/2007, 13:00

If i want Clintz, i just buy me a new blood pack. Mostly they are worth more and i had some luck with them. Graff, Miss Chloe, ...
12/14
coldsteel - Titan English
Monday 09/04/2007, 15:10

Decks and selling doubles are the way to go.
13/14
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 00:54

Yup, the others said it pretty nice too. LOL I've opened before some packs, got Baby Q, Miss Chloe, a couple of Miss Twice, some Saddy, a few Gertrud and a lot more.
14/14
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 00:53

Yes...I stand with Raven and Jericho on this one.Buying 1000clz is not the way to go.MUCH better to buy packs.My suggestion is to either buy packs with the clans you are interested in....or New Blood...the most likely to have valuable cards as new cards generally sell at a high price.It is even good to sell them imediately...and buy them back a few weeks later at a much reduced price....giving a healthy profit.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals