Click here if you forgot your password.

Maxed cards in Lost Warehouse.

Tuesday 10/04/2007, 01:25
Margyanni - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost SoulsEnglish - Tuesday 10/04/2007, 01:25

I dont understand why any fully evolved cards are allowed to be used while playing in the lost warehouse. To me if they posted next to the name of the room, that your not allowed to use fully evolved cards in that room, it would solve most of the problems everyone keeps bringing up in both EVO and HAN style play as well as any other "style play " people use.
theres all kinds of rooms for different levels, and a room where randomness is disabled, so why not just make lost warehouse for UN-Evolved cards played in EVO or HAN style play only and make it a rule there are no maxed cards allowed in that room and post it next to the name of the room so people can see it when they choose what room to play in.
Maybe evn make it the next poll for people to vote on
Just a thought.

MargyAnni
« Previous12Next »

11/19
tgokbay - Guru English
Thursday 12/04/2007, 11:25

Hold It!

What if someone only has cards that are already Fully Maxed, How are they going to level new characters?
This reason alone is why maxed cards are allowed.
12/19
coldsteel - Titan English
Thursday 12/04/2007, 18:09

When that happens, that player 'takes a knee', basically.
13/19
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost Souls English
Friday 13/04/2007, 02:35

PW-Ace-A-EVO - you said:

"What if someone only has cards that are already Fully Maxed, How are they going to level new characters?
This reason alone is why maxed cards are allowed."

If they are already fully maxed, they shouldnt be playing in the warehouse to level cards... seen as you said they are already leveled. lol

And StormWind, i have screen shots, where do i send them? and how in an email or what?
14/19
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Friday 13/04/2007, 04:46

If you have a deck fully maxed and want to level a card....it should be sufficient to just slip it in and play normal.The problem with playing it EVO is that your maxed cards can kill without pilz (depending on your deck).Really....the only card that should be kept leveled is the Leader that adds experience.
15/19
Sacman68 - Master English
Monday 16/04/2007, 10:34

OK, I will admit it. I am usually in the L.W., in a match where all 4 of my cards are maxed. THIS is because I can only get a new card once in a great while. When I do purchase a new card I will go to L.W. to level it. We all know the cards in a match are picked at random so my level card will not play every time(although I wish it would), therefore some matches I will have fully evolved cards. Now, when this happens, I choose not play pills. Sometimes I win without using pills, in which I do send apologies, lol.

In the Lost Warehouse, would it be possible to have the "randomator" always play an unleveled card? With that, if it can not detect an unleveled card in your deck, you dont play!!!! How's that sound?
16/19
Fox_Klix - Master Português
Monday 16/04/2007, 11:27

Well not about game tactics, but just had a crazy ideia that i´d like to share, i know it´s a bit to crazy, and Don´t know if it´s apyable (sorry my english) but can you see a world of urban rivals, were you could simply buy abilitis for your cards, like (stop op ablity, stop op bonus, ánd stuff like that) well that way the game could become alot more dificult to play, and just imagine the ilimeted game tactiks and it would be alot more fun... just a thought, stay cool
17/19
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 20:21

Sacman that's an idea you may want to send along to the Devs. (Use the Contact Us option under Contact Us) The only forseeable problem with it is that in decks with maxxed Vansaar who is generally a very desired pick to come up it means the randomizer would pass over him more often in favor of unmaxxed cards. Though if it could be made where Vansaar regardless of the number of stars were always treated as an unmaxxed character, then I think it would be a great idea that the randomizer put priority on unmaxxed cards in the Lost Warehouse when picking characters.

StormWind
18/19
impysin - Senior - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Saturday 21/04/2007, 22:27

Stormwind speaks the truth only sent him names or screenshots of blatant players he will help out the best way to stop this is to work together
19/19
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 04:51

Just read the Pinned post by Stormwind to understand the rules in the Lost Warehouse.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals