Love affair with GHEIST

Love affair with GHEIST
Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:52
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Love affair with GHEIST
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:52

In all, I think I love the under dog clans in this game and not so much the most frequently used like the Sao, Puss, and Upp's. I like the Nightmare and GHEIST they are sneaky and take allot of cunning and luck to use. I own every card for both clan, doubles of some of the more promenant memebers and i fear to say it but i'd rather use them then allot of the "Vommit" Cards I've seen so far. I am so tired of seeing Grax, Uranus, Venyl, Gabriel, Charlie, all the pussy cats, and all the friggin Uppers in every deck, it's enough to give you a head ache, you end up playing the same hand atleast 100 times. I'd rather see innovation and spirit, more calculation in ELO, wonder what ever happened to that idea I had for ELO, Personally in my guild I'm going to implement it. But I don't think you should sell the Nightmare and Ghesit clans short, some of them maye just surprise you in the end.
« Previous123Next »

21/23
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Thursday 12/04/2007, 00:02

But her ability and bonus is stop bonus and ability
22/23
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 12/04/2007, 00:45

And what I say to all this? Stop talking about banning cards!!!!
23/23
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Thursday 12/04/2007, 18:38

There was only one person who talked about banning cards, but I think that making cards collectors is a better idea because:
1. You don't see them around very often
2. It makes the value of the card go up

I was versing this guy the other day and he had a Kiki Cr, and I asked him if he had gotten it from playing ELO, but he said that he hadn't played in about two years, came back and it happened to be a collector.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals