Love affair with GHEIST

Tuesday 10/04/2007, 13:52

In all, I think I love the under dog clans in this game and not so much the most frequently used like the Sao, Puss, and Upp's. I like the Nightmare and GHEIST they are sneaky and take allot of cunning and luck to use. I own every card for both clan, doubles of some of the more promenant memebers and i fear to say it but i'd rather use them then allot of the "Vommit" Cards I've seen so far. I am so tired of seeing Grax, Uranus, Venyl, Gabriel, Charlie, all the pussy cats, and all the friggin Uppers in every deck, it's enough to give you a head ache, you end up playing the same hand atleast 100 times. I'd rather see innovation and spirit, more calculation in ELO, wonder what ever happened to that idea I had for ELO, Personally in my guild I'm going to implement it. But I don't think you should sell the Nightmare and Ghesit clans short, some of them maye just surprise you in the end.

Thursday 12/04/2007, 00:02

But her ability and bonus is stop bonus and ability

Thursday 12/04/2007, 00:45

And what I say to all this? Stop talking about banning cards!!!!:*::weird:

Thursday 12/04/2007, 18:38

There was only one person who talked about banning cards, but I think that making cards collectors is a better idea because:
1. You don't see them around very often
2. It makes the value of the card go up

I was versing this guy the other day and he had a Kiki Cr, and I asked him if he had gotten it from playing ELO, but he said that he hadn't played in about two years, came back and it happened to be a collector.

Reply to this subject