Combat Leaving

Combat Leaving
Thursday 25/05/2006, 18:59
EVO-Coda - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
Combat Leaving
EVO-Coda - Imperator English - Thursday 25/05/2006, 18:59

There needs to be something done about players leaving when they know they have lost, its happening alot more now that I am playing more ingrained players. The novices obviously don't care about their win loss yet. And I lose out on time and combat gains.
« Previous123Next »

11/27
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Monday 19/06/2006, 10:41

I like that solution. Far to many people are doing it now. And always to me! Strange as most of the cards I'm using at the moment suck!
12/27
Monday 19/06/2006, 15:59

However I also think this should be coupled with making the game harder to quit by accident. I got confused just now and did it which under razor's plan would have left me out of the touroment for 15mins.
13/27
Z Earth - Senior English
Monday 19/06/2006, 16:15

The new version of the game (in flash) will feature a vastly improved user interface (no more left/right button stuff) and it will be quite impossible to leave by "accident".
14/27
69ShawRace81 - Divinity - City Of The Gods English
Monday 19/06/2006, 16:42

Now people arent leaving they are letting the time run out so as to not lose that much
15/27
Gorukha - Veteran English
Tuesday 20/06/2006, 11:01

I have to admit i have left on a couple occasions, im sorry Bad day bad luck stuff happens, but some people challenge u attack with the guy they want to level use all their pills and quit if they lose lol, now thats annoying.
16/27
AOD_StuntPnut - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 20/06/2006, 16:13

Shaw is right. I haven't been here long but I find 50% of my matches that don't finish properly are because the other guy times-out.
This is even worse IMO because it's a waste of my time waiting to find out if they are even gonna play.
SP
17/27
razorborne - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 20/06/2006, 21:32

Yeah, I hate when it times out on me. I, personally, have let it time out
on my opponent once, completely by accident, because I was incredibly
tired and forgot I was playing. Just thought I'd get that out there and
be honest. but that doesn't make it any less annoying, and if it hadn't
taken me like an hour to realize, I would've messaged the guy and
apologized (Wondertooth, if you're reading this, sorry about that). The
problem is that, as was discussed in the speed it up thread, you can't
do anything about the time limit because that can block out people
with slower connections (like the Cell phone users).
18/27
Tuesday 20/06/2006, 23:43

I've timed out accidently too. Thats the problem with trying to play and run a buisness. You sometimes start doing something and forget the things that give you a bit of pleasure!
19/27
mega man zx - Master English
Wednesday 21/06/2006, 02:56

True it make u lose exp and waste time with ppl that u could got cash or so i think if some one dose that they need to lose like 25 cash or something
20/27
AOD_StuntPnut - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 22/06/2006, 10:47

I'm of the opinion that:
1) You should not be able to hide your presence and challenge somebody and
2) People who leave fights and time out should get a little symbol next to there name like the stars so that you can see is the person who is challenging you or who you wish to challenge is a quiter.
This Mark of shame should not be given out if you leave or time out once or twice but per haps if it happens more then 10 times in a 30 day period or something like that. This would save the people who want to play from wasting their time challenging clowns who leave or time out any fight they think they can't win.
IMHO

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals