What strategy?

What strategy?
Saturday 14/04/2007, 12:19
Bloodmoor - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
What strategy?
Bloodmoor - Imperator English - Saturday 14/04/2007, 12:19

Ok...I'll gripe yet again about the random thing.Too many times it has most likely cost me a place in the top 10 at least.How's this one.....His: Meyen Str 7,no ability ,Stop Ab bonus (irrelevent) 3 pills played.Me: Graxmxxt Str 8 ,minus 5 attack bonus,Plus 6 attack Leader and 4 pills played.....I lose the round and ultimately the game.
Tell me this is a fair thing even considering the random factor.How in the world can a person have a strategy against these kind of heart-breakers?
« Previous123Next »

21/22
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:45

Here, let me clarify this a bit further. I just lost a match that came down to 9 Pillz on my Ashigaru versus 9 Pillz on his underleveled Alexei. That's 8 strength versus 5 strength multiplied out across 9 Pillz. I lost, and I had about 25 points chopped off my 1290 or so ELO ranking at the time because it was a lower ranked ELO player.

I can't get non-random matches at this time of day, and it takes me two to three matches to regain the points I lost to idiotic random luck. It's not uncommon to see people in the 1300+ range drop 60-70 points like this.

It's unbalanced. It's unfair. If nothing's done about it, I and I imagine others will simply stop pumping money back into a system that already requires refeeding underleveled cards into your decks and just quit.
22/22
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 06:57

Malcom:
First, you CANNOT lose 60-70 points in a match. That's just untrue.

Second, we have set up a non random room and it seems that most of the players (including me) rather have some element of surprise with luck than be assured of losing/winning at the first or second round if you just take a look at the average population of rooms.

You cannot say that a game is "unfair" when the rule is the same for everyone.
Obviously, we respect your opinion and preferences about luck in the game so play in the Danger Room wich is there, just for players like you.

I'm now closing the thread because it is going nowhere.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals