[EVENT] Matthew's World Tour
Thursday 18/12/2008, 16:31
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
221 messages
[EVENT] Matthew's World Tour
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 18/12/2008, 16:31

Hello all !

After a long monologue about love an pillz Matthew told me he wanted to go around the world, meet people from the most countries he could and make new friends.
I thought that all Urban Rivals communities could help him during his long trip.
He needs people to put him up for a night or two and friends who will make him discover good spots in the different countries he’ll visit.

Matthew’s World Tour will begin with a short visit to the staff, then I’ll send him to a player who’ll have to find somebody else, in another country, to receive Matthew, etc.

Rules :

Only one Matthew card is concerned : the one I’ll send to a player. There will be my name on it and everybody who will receive Matthew will sign the card.

Matthew must visit the most countries he can.
Each host will have to write a short description of Matthew’s stay in his/her place (places Matthew discovered in your country, etc.). You also have to say to whom you’ll send Matthew.
Post this in Matthew’s World Tour Diary here :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=704727
« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

181/221
dangeracto - Senior English
Sunday 21/03/2010, 22:30

This is very confusing but i will join
182/221
PhoenixWarlord - Veteran English
Monday 29/03/2010, 00:28

I want to join as well.
183/221
giles lodge - Novice English
Tuesday 13/04/2010, 06:23

What if you mathew is sent to you but you don't have 50 clintz???
184/221
roberau - Imperator English
Friday 23/04/2010, 23:37

Lol not have 50 clintz
185/221
Yami Prem - Titan English
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 16:06

What ever did happen to Matthew?

(Sorry for reviving - I was bored. )
186/221
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/05/2010, 16:33

He was passed into a mod by slava N but the mod didn't seem to care about Matthew..
187/221
offwithherhead - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/06/2010, 00:19

Poor Matthew, where is he now?
188/221
Tagahanga - Legend English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 18:51

Been reading the Matthew 's World Tour Diary. For a person who is getting back to nature, he is getting a lot of frequent Flyer miles. A Roots character who is bad for the environment, I am waiting for someone to give him a gas guzzler to go around town . . . lol

From England --> Hungry --> Australia ---> Indonesia ---> Philippines ---> Malaysia ---> Singapore --> Hong Kong ---> Instead of China (He got shanghai to Chile) ---> Brazil ----> Apparently the Cuban-American Mob got to him, since instead of Argentina he was kidnapped, taken off the plane taken by an Mob and dropped off temporarily to a Colombian Prison, then through Cuba and Finally to Orlando, Florida. ---> Intercepted to Singapore ---> Then to Seattle, Washington (Where he talked about almost getting stepped on by an Elephant in Thailand - - - problem, he never made it to Thailand) --> Then Finally to Maine, USwithout missing a beat ---> Canada --> Russia ---> now he is on the way to Kazakhstan to meet up with Kinbaku (unless he gets kidnapped again . . . . )

What happen to his favorite mode of transportation, foot and public . . . he left the jet-setting environment to get on a jet/plane 4 times to visit different places in various countries. I been to many of these countries myself, and between some of these countries, I took the bus, train, boat, and foot. Looks like Matthew is going on a severe vacation on Clintz City's Dime . . . lol
189/221
Tagahanga - Legend English
Thursday 01/07/2010, 18:46

Since Matthew is Lost between Russia and Kazakstan . . . do I have the Administrator's permission to kidnap him again, to continue his journey . . . Matthew been missing since October of last year . . . and I haven't been here that long to know that.
190/221
0 McV T - Senior English
Sunday 04/07/2010, 22:24

Aghh weres Matthew

« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals