How to be a good player?

How to be a good player?
Tuesday 17/04/2007, 20:42
trichan - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
How to be a good player?
trichan - Veteran English - Tuesday 17/04/2007, 20:42

TO BE A GOOD PLAYER YOU WILL NEED A VERY GOOD, STRATEGY DECK BUT WHICH ONE IS IT. IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU MANAGE YOUR DECK BUT I WOULD PREFER TO PUT NO MORE THAN 8 CARDS IN MY DECK BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE MORE CHANCES OF GETTING YOUR POWERFUL CARDS. NEVER BUY CARDS YOU DON'T NEED BUT BE PATIENCE AND COLLECT CLINTZ AND BUY A POWERFUL CARD FOR YOUR DECK.
I PERSONALLY THINK THAT COMBINING TWO CLANS IN A DECK IS MUCH BETTER THAN A RANDOM DECK. FOR EXAMPLE; 4 NIGHTMARES AND 4Roots ARE A VERY GOOD COMBINATION FOR A GOOD DECK.
BUT FOR ADVANCE PLAYERS IT'S BETTER TO INCLUDE 1 Leader IN YOUR DECK BUT MAKE ONLY 8 CARDS IN YOUR DECK IN TOTAL.
NEVER COMBINE TWO CLANS LIKE GHEIST AND Roots IN YOUR DECK BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK VERY WELL; IT WON'T BE VERY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GET A VICTORY IN YOUR BATTLE. THE REASON I AM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THE Roots AND THE GHEIST HAVE SAME BONUS (STOP OPP ABILITY) BUT IF YOU HAVE Nightmare AND Roots IN YOUR DECK THEN IT WILL BE VERY POWERFUL BECAUSE Roots HAVE (STOP OPP ABILITY) AND Nightmare HAVE (STOP OPP BONUS) IN THEIR BONUS; TAT'S WHY IT'S BETTER TO COMBINE 2 CLANS BUT MAKE 8 CARDS IN YOUR DECK.
THEIR ARE MANY OTHER WAYS OF COMBINING CLANS OR MAKING YOUR DECK WITH SAME CLAN.
IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS THEN PLZZ LEAVE IT HERE.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 20/04/2007, 14:53

You always agree
WAKEKEKE
12/17
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 20/04/2007, 17:30

E kasi nmn tama sinasabe e!
Finally, what i say to my students back at NOYP!,

Practice makes Perfect.
Every Loss is a Lesson Learned,
and
The real meaning of Fairplay is to never refuse a fight,
GG's!
13/17
0MSG - Master - LagaJawara English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 01:15

How bout using combo deck of Junks and Roots? That's what I have so far..
or can u suggest better pair for Junks?

and just curious, can someone tell me the ability in Malmoth, Akiko, Berserkergirl, Otakool, Nahi and Ratanah?
14/17
Sunday 22/04/2007, 06:37

Card/Ability/Power/Damage
Malmoth,-4 opp. attack min 4,7 power,5 damage
Akiko,-1 opp. damage min 2,2 power,5 damage
Berserkgirl,damage +3,5 power,3 damage=7 damage if ability is not blocked by stop ability
Otakool,Stop ability,6 power,4 damage
Nahi,Stop bonus,7 power,2 damage
Ratanah,-4 opp. attack min 4,8 power,5 damage
Junkz + Roots...NO DEF(you have veenyle and Yookie...hmmmm)..oh well goodluck
15/17
0MSG - Master - LagaJawara English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 12:43

Thanks, 6sims..hmm...NO DEF? Is that bad? Well, I do play offense most of the time...I was thinking buying either Malmoth or Ratanah next
16/17
impysin - Senior - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Sunday 22/04/2007, 14:46

I know the ability of all the cards except for Dj korr, General, Scarlet, Shawoman, Kiki Cr, and guru they are all collector and ive never seen them played any help
17/17
Sunday 22/04/2007, 16:26

Hey i didnt say that...veenyle and Yookie are good cards....not bad for a defense against those copper and Charlie

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals