Compromise on the Pussycats

Monday 23/04/2007, 05:43
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Malcomphnxevo - Novice English - Monday 23/04/2007, 05:43

Seems like most of the top ELO decks right now are taking advantage of level one Pussycats like Gwen who still sport high attack enough attack power to block an attack outright and the defensive clan bonus if the block fails.

It really seems like something's wrong when level one commons are worth significantly more than their fully evolved counterparts. I can accept that using underleveled cards in ELO is part of good deck construction, but with the Cats it's getting kinda silly.

Why not make it so that a card doesn't get its clan bonus in ELO unless it's fully evolved? Or at least until it passes level one? That seems reasonable as a trade off.
« Previous12Next »

11/18
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 01:18

Geez, guys, read my words! LOL I was merely telling him about the other thread, and that there are some of us who agree and some who disagree. That's it. SO STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME. Am I speaking in alien language?

Back on topic, one thing I do feel kinda true that's weird and kinda out of place is when unlevelled cards cost more than their evolved counterparts. Yeah I know this is due to the fact that they are used more in ELO but still it's just ain't right.

Sven, no Graks and Uranus in one deck?? How I wish that is true!!!
12/18
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 11:59

13/18
Thursday 26/04/2007, 01:53

Haha, you know I'm joking there, Sven. I just tough it out when I play against them, but I still dislike those two cards together.
14/18
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 08:42

At least the developers can't say they get no feed-back.LOL.Personally,I'm just going to be quiet about a few issues.It's all been said.On topic...yes the Pussycats are a problem at the moment.Hopefully the anticipated new clan will give us all a few more options.As I see it...at the moment we seem to be facing virtually the same hands anyway.
Lastly ,after all my comments ,well done on the site,the game and the prompt replies.To all my fellow players....most of you are a pleasure to battle and to banter with here.
15/18
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 09:33

Theres a saying...."if you cant beat them,join them"...me i can beat out graks and Uranus...so i joined them
16/18
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Thursday 26/04/2007, 22:33

I agree with jericho.
but, it think it would be ok for unleveled cards 2 and up. most Pussycats and Sakrohm decks would have to be changed but some not fully evolved cards (gina,vermin,Dorian) could still be used.
oh yeah, if this is a rock paper scissors game, jericho, what about Zatman? mostly that idea is true but Zatman is like a rock with scissor-hands and a paper cape hahaha! all you can really do is use a damage reducer.
17/18
Friday 27/04/2007, 00:28

Haha, you have a point there Neko! He is after all "Zat-man".
18/18
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Friday 27/04/2007, 23:35

Zatman is not that hard to beat on his own....but some use the "Zat-attack"....I played a guy with 3 in his hand.Nightmares are the best clan to combat him (stop bonus) or Sacrohm/Pussycats to frustrate the hell out of him.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals