ELO Tournament

ELO Tournament
Monday 23/04/2007, 12:12
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
ELO Tournament
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Monday 23/04/2007, 12:12

We also add credit prizes fro the ELO tournament. All players in the top 25 will get 10 credits, players ranked from 26 to 100 will get 5 credits and all players above 1000 points will get 2 credits.
Good Game
« Previous12Next »

11/13
X-Thuga-X - Legend Português
Monday 23/04/2007, 21:35

Hey look that's great but hear me out kow about you give also credits for de winner's of daily tournament we have to work hard to win something like that... at least more than 1 credit

(My Opinion)
12/13
0S Raist EVO - Senior - West_Coast - Friendz! Português
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 00:30

Sweet
ELO tournament is getting better and better
ELO is the best thing on this game and with this news more and more ppl will play
Thanks 6SIMS-SVENEVO, last week was very hard to finish on top 25 and finally i won one ELO tournament

0-Thuga-0, i think that the daily tournaments are fine with just 1 credit because it's not a strategic play like ELO, in daily tournaments many people are using EVO incorrectly to win and with better prizes more and more would do things like that.
13/13
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 04:47

Raven understood what i said, I would like to see my ELO Value, maybe even put it beside the ELO pill if you want, it would be quite nifty when im playing Urban Rivals,
Windows has a built in Calculator, but when i'm not home and with my friends at the local computer shop, the calculator is not available since the computer pubs have personalized security logins, well it would make my life; also others just to have one build in, thanks for hearing me out.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals