New Clan: Let the show begins!

Friday 27/04/2007, 09:06
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/04/2007, 09:06

They've arrived in Clint City and believe it or not, they aren't here to have fun... Please welcome the Freaks circus, featuring Boris the schizophrenic ringmaster, Graziella the sexy assistant and lover of Vassili the jealous knife thrower, and of course the siamese twin sisters Dacha Macha who can no longer stand to be called monsters. All these characters are available in Cool Attitude and New Blood packs in the shop.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/70
01 vibri evo - Veteran - Undercover Devils English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 00:33

The Freaks seem somewhat underpowered for now....
62/70
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 05:38

Yes, i'm sure they were trying not to make them too powerfull, and as a result have left them slightly under powered.
though Boris is pretty good with his impressive -4 power.
Havok only has -2, and Estalt only -3.
63/70
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 05:44

I'm pretty sure i just posted this, but...
yes, the Freaks are underpowered.
probably because durring their creation, they tried not to make them too powerful, which resulted in them being underpowered.
but then again, Boris is pretty good, with the -4 power, considering how Havok is only -2, and Estalt is only -3.
i'm sure they will have more interesting variations in power and damage, maybe even have some crafty 1/8 card...
64/70
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 10:30

I think that you cannot create Freaks that are like 8/4 or even 8/1. It is pretty obvious why though. Their bonus would be immensely too strong with a card that doesn't need too much pillz to apply the poison. Vassili with his 6 power and his ability is already incredibly strong. So is Boris with his insane ability. The only thing that keeps them somewhat in check is cards with stop opp ability or stop opp bonus.
65/70
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 13:46

Well i haven't encountered anyone whp plays them...
66/70
K-Chaos - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 06/05/2007, 14:09

I think the Freaks are not underpowered though they are still in balance because of their awesome bonus....
They just seem so weak because of the fact that there are just 4 charecters you can chose among, but I am pretty sure this will change next friday.....
That is the reason why you didn't see someone playin them JP....
And still after some moth if the community will come to the same result that the Freaks are underpowered the great feature about this game will appear and a poll result will make them stronger or weaker anyway
so I just would say buy them all wait and drink some tea
67/70
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 09/05/2007, 17:07

I'm playing Freaks in the tournament and they work most of the time, i just have to watch out for stop bonus cards and cards with 8 power and/or strong bonuses *cough* Zatman *cough*
imagine a freak with zatman's stats! oooo, that would be nice! thaumaturge would kill it, but no one uses him
68/70
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Friday 11/05/2007, 05:44

Haven't had a single loss to a freak card yet...and I'm not over-playing on them.Because two are needed to make the bonus work...the second card is ALWAYS easy pickings...and with heavy-damage cards with strong attack...who cares about the poison?It's over in two cards.As much as some might over-play on them because of the abilities...I've also seen players over-pill them to make them work...thus leaving a severely weakened hand.NEKO....challenge me...and we'll see how well they work for you.LOL
69/70
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 11/05/2007, 06:26

Hmm.. seems like the Freaks are going to get their own grab at Solei cards... hmm...
70/70
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Friday 11/05/2007, 08:35

How do you know??

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals