The I-Do-No-Give-A-Crap Opening
random pill between using 2-4pills for each card (not using 1 pill, that's obvious)
- work well on Hugo
, any +/-attack manipulation
- work extremely well on high level player (you have to be high level as well)
- work well on DT
- too random to be predicted
- less drawback in case you lose (since you do not pill too much)
- piranah who work on same principle, random pill usage, remove +/-bonus
- player who never count attack and random pill
of all pill technique i've encounter, this prove to be the most challenging to fight against...
especially at high level when people think you only use 1-2pill or maybe none...
but in fact you just play it blindly...
at high level ELO
non-random fight, i believe experienced player use their pill wisely
but due to that reason, they tend to count and predict your pill usage
they tend to judge your ability based on level...
they tend to judge the amount of time you spent in making move...
and all that precaution tend to slip the very basic idea that you just never count...
sound stupid...but the only time i lose to clan like Rescue
is the time when i just predict too much of enemy movement,
making too much assumption of enemy bluffing with 0-2pill