Password theft !!!
Monday 26/01/2009, 09:39
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
93 messages
Password theft !!!
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 26/01/2009, 09:39

Hello,

Some players are spamming messages giving a link to a website promising clintz, cards and credits.

On this site, people are asked to give their user name and password first.
This kind of sites are ALWAYS created to scam players and steal their password.
If you try to use this kind of sites, you will never get free cards. It's a lie !!
Your own cards will just be stolen few hours after you gave your password.

NEVER give your password to anybody.
« Previous12345678910Next »

21/93
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Monday 26/01/2009, 20:07

Yeah, and don't trust no one that tells you they'll buy you credits for you
22/93
Lord Urizen - Veteran - xtremerival guild English
Monday 26/01/2009, 20:17

Yeah it porbably a scam to get your cards.
23/93
-Brook-O_C - Titan English
Monday 26/01/2009, 20:48

@Freddy - i never said people didn't fall for the trick, i just said people should know not to give their password away to anyone because it clearly says so
24/93
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Monday 26/01/2009, 21:24

I do have to say nice job UR for always pointing out these scams, A lot of places will just let it go on, since they state "We will never......" so if someone falls for it so be.

Lord Urizen......You have me speechless with that comment... Its like you didn't even read the only paragraph in the first post...
25/93
YinYangDMT - Senior - YinYangDynasty English
Sunday 01/02/2009, 01:09

I did it with a game called PokemonCreator which was closed
Which i feel happy
I got scammed though loss my acc
26/93
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 01/02/2009, 01:35

Note: if you ever receive any suspicious website links that are promising free clintz/credits/cards, just remember one thing, Urban-Rivals is not supporting any of these sites.

I strongly suggest for you to contact a moderator/admin and report the said messages/links given to you (if you ever receive any) and never ever give your username and your password. These are possible scams. Their purpose is not to give free clintz/credits/cards but to take them from innocent players. Take responsibility for your account and think twice before actually believing these scam sites. Less people falling from them may lessen the appearance of these sites as well.

Remember, the moderators and admins are friendly people. We are here to help out with regards to stuff like this but we need the community's co-operation if we want to eliminate (some, if not totally) such scams.

Do NOT hesitate to contact us if you have any other reports and/or question(s) about this.

I promise we won't bite.

Cheers,
Mermaid
27/93
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Sunday 01/02/2009, 06:06

U Gets Nothing By Doing Cheating . You Will Not Have Fun .
Why Not Just Play The Game Fairly And Have Fun ..
28/93
0 Momo - Titan English
Sunday 01/02/2009, 06:27

Don't rely on this free things.. Play hard and earn the most of it!
29/93
camenomato - Senior English
Sunday 01/02/2009, 12:10

Go to searching sites and then type 'urban rivals cheat and gliches' then you will find many of the cheats to avoid players using them
30/93
De-generated - Titan - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Sunday 01/02/2009, 13:10

Right now i've received a message while i was playing in the danger zone!
it was saying something like this: "We are moderators and we are going to give to cards finish your collection. all you need to do is to give us your password, bla bla."

It was in the moment i was leaving so i didn't notice the name of the player and I wasn't able to report him... sorry.

Don't let those bastards scam! Never give your password.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals