Password theft !!!
Monday 26/01/2009, 09:39
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
93 messages
Password theft !!!
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 26/01/2009, 09:39

Hello,

Some players are spamming messages giving a link to a website promising clintz, cards and credits.

On this site, people are asked to give their user name and password first.
This kind of sites are ALWAYS created to scam players and steal their password.
If you try to use this kind of sites, you will never get free cards. It's a lie !!
Your own cards will just be stolen few hours after you gave your password.

NEVER give your password to anybody.
« Previous12345678910Next »

81/93
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 11/06/2009, 16:09

The primary difference between trusting and gullible is perception. When someone believes us when they should we call them trusting and when they believe a lie we call them gullible (or stupid). Yet what amazes me is that as a society, in general, when someone doesn't believe us, whether we are telling the truth or not, we challenge them ("Don't you trust me?".

Some people (and not all bad, regardless of what you may believe) are just prone to, or choose to believe most things they hear. I like being able to take people at their word but I also have enough life experience to be able to tell a scam when I see one. Not everyone has had those life experiences.

So please stop calling people stupid or gullible for believing what you may see as an "obvious lie." You only belittle yourself when you do so.

But, as a rule, do not give out your password to ANYONE. Not even a UR staff member. The Admins don't need it and the Mods don't have any right to it. A real UR staff member will NEVER ask for your password and no site that asks for it is sponsored by UR. Period.
82/93
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Friday 12/06/2009, 03:14

Well I don't trust anybody, especially not with my pass, nobody needs to know that but me. But just on the trust/gullible thing, to me the only difference between them is knowing a person. Most people who are trusting usually take a while to get to know the person before the put there trust in them. Whereas a person who is gullible will believe a person who they barely know and with little evidence.

The thing that people don't understand is that many of the players in this game are still quite young. I myself turn 21 on the 22nd of this month, and in those 21 yrs I have gained the knowledge and experience to make wiser decisions, but from time to time I'm still wrong.

Theres a saying that I believe to be quite true, "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear."
83/93
LoA XONicxOx - Imperator English
Wednesday 17/06/2009, 05:13

I REALLY don't trust anyone any more after giving me a site not to a scam, but an inappropriate website.

I Don't give my password to anyone even the UR Mods and Admins (They shouldn't ask anyway)
Be careful dont get so attach to people even people in your clan they will attempt to steal your password blacklist you
and change their name and leave the clan. Dont be gullible; just play the game and have fun. Also dont go to another website
because they promise cards like Jackie or 100 credits even if the website is another game. they could be the creator and steal your password. Look for any suspicious acts and report those player and keep safe because once your password is stolen the chances of getting it back are slim to none
84/93
My Brute - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 26/06/2009, 14:13

Noob people Beware
85/93
gingercookie - Senior English
Friday 10/07/2009, 22:43

People should no not to give out their password its just stupid
86/93
(UnB) Takeout - Master - Unbreakable English
Saturday 11/07/2009, 00:39

When I was 8 I did that on Runescape
87/93
KON ARTIST - Veteran - D12 English
Saturday 11/07/2009, 01:15

No offence to previous messages but WE GET THE MESSAGE! all u guys are sayin is "well i wouldn't give my password to any one" or "how stupid can u get!" i mean does it really matter theres been another 8 pages of people probably complainin and sayin the same thing and now it's gettin out of hand. ur point has been made, u wouldn't do it if u were in that situation and u think people are idiots for doing so, now that people have all ready said all of this i strongly suggest u stop talkin on this board about what ifs and examples about what ifs!

btw fart monkey try and keep in UR related
88/93
SkeelzJungo - Veteran - D-Versified English
Sunday 12/07/2009, 13:08

Some people say that they will give free cards,clintz or credits for giving the username and password.They think that it is true but is is not the truth.They want to steal their account.People fall for this offer.This is a trick.Everytime people fall for this.
89/93
Ruslan_EPG - Master English
Sunday 12/07/2009, 13:42

I hate the ppl that take cards from other players they are noobs bcoz they cant make them self without taking cards from other ppl why they dont work hard to be good like what i did anyway you have to tell mods if anyone .

here is how to ppl try to get your pass

1_ if you didnt buy credits yet they will offer you like this ( he how are ............ than you dont have credits look i will give you code/ buy you credits paypal or anything but he will ask you for pass bcoz he will say : i cant give it for you like this i have to be in your acc so give me your pass)

2_another way for credits they will not give it for you with free they will ask cards for code like this he how are ...................... you have great cards there but you dont have credits i can give you code or ....... if you give me some of your cards ? you say yes than he say : ok but give me your pass bcoz i cant give it for you you may take it and leave me right so i have to take you pass so i give you the code and i take my cards at the same time) .

3_ they will try to be your friend maybe your best friend in UR and than say ( i want to see you acc can i ?? if you say no they will say you dont trust me right so it will be hard for you to say no .

and do you know dont give your pass to anyone even your friends ????

bcoz if your friend had hard time getting cards so he will start thinking of easy way to get cards and that way is you .
so dont give you pass to anyone .
90/93
esdrina999 - Novice English
Saturday 18/07/2009, 04:35

Someone stole my password cause they told me i would get credits.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals