New characters: Round 1!

Friday 11/05/2007, 09:17
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/05/2007, 09:17

The Freaks clan is growing and can now rely on Splata, the blood thirsty giant and his mate Guener an insensitive brute. The Fang Pi Clang is also ready to fight with Kerozinn the animal woman and the mysterious but dreadful Seldnor. All these characters are available right now in the New Blood, Cool Attitude and Action packs from the shop.
« Previous12345Next »

41/43
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 10:57

Well the thing is, you have to go by what cards haven't come out in a while, like the Uppers are at the bottom of the new blood packs, then it comes Sakhrom, then Nightmare, then GHEIST. This is the order from bottom to top that hasent come out recently, therefore, this is what i go by. But if i had to chose one clan that I thought was coming out, I would chose Uppers because they are at the very bottom with only two cards in the whole new blood pack.
42/43
0-Pochi - Hero English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 17:11

Ow, i c...
So that's how you figure out bout the New release,
Well, in a short time, we'll welcome them
Anyway, have a way to figure out about next Cr?
43/43
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 21:36

I thought it was going to be All Stars and Montana but it turns out to be Nightmare, Fang Pi Clan, and GHEIST

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals