We challenge but they don't answer

Sunday 13/05/2007, 17:32
electricity - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
electricity - Veteran English - Sunday 13/05/2007, 17:32

I'd like to ask why when i challenge somebody and he don't answer it. Sometimes it take very fast for me to challenge again sometimes it take really2 long ?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 16/05/2007, 18:24

There is a boot function, for people who are away for extended periods, but i don't think there is a boot function for people who just refuse challanges. because, especially durring a tournament, if you're level 50, you don't want to accept challanges from some level 18 hot shot.
also, i don't think there is a penalty for letting challanges time out assuming you're deliberately doing it, you could probably let it time out, then message someone, just to stay in the room

though i personally have let a few time out while i was trying to translate someone's message, because it's not selectable, therefore cannot be directly copied and pasted... perhapse the next update should make the messages selectable, so they can be copied into a translator of sorts, because there are certainly a lot of diverse languages around here
12/15
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Thursday 17/05/2007, 05:17

The big problem with this is in tournament time.
Sometimes you are "fighting" for a good position, the time is almost in the end and then you have to wait almost 3 minutes to challenge someone again. When you see, you have no more chance to get a good position. A good option, if possible, was some way to cancel the challenge you ask
13/15
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 17/05/2007, 08:34

What I yesterday wondered about... I got refreshed, challenged a person - that person was said to already have another challenge. I refresh... and the person is again in the list of players to challenge. Shouldn't that person be greyed out? (Challenged again - "has already another challenge"...) Happens a lot.
14/15
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/05/2007, 09:26

Can Fragile please close this thread ...
15/15
Ngnesias - Novice - Czar Commissar English
Friday 18/05/2007, 09:18

Well..
You can do your homework or go to the toliet if the player has not answerd your challenge..

But... it's quite anoying if while you are in a battle with somebody and that person..has not move his/her move...Maybe they are
disconnected .But some of the people don't fight as your level is higher than them and u won't gain much experience
points..
But remember some people may have resons but some are just faking.. Enjoy playing Urban Rivals

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals