Urban Rivals FLASH!
Friday 23/06/2006, 16:28
Z Earth - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Urban Rivals FLASH!
Z Earth - Senior English - Friday 23/06/2006, 16:28

Hello everyone,

You may have noticed a link above the game to try the Flash version of Urban Rivals.. please do so and tell us what you think
« Previous123Next »

11/21
Gorukha - Veteran English
Saturday 24/06/2006, 08:21

Was hoping for a buddy list in game and a edit ability in the forums more than filters personally
12/21
Z Earth - Senior English
Saturday 24/06/2006, 08:28

I'll try to reinstate the old pillz selection system
As for left and right click, as you said, it's not really idiot proof, many peoples feels it "strange" or counter intuitive (whereas I like it a lot as well). But in the Flash version, it doesn't seems that relevant because there are not many menus.
Buddy list might come at some point, but edit in the forum is a problem because of the moderation system. What if you add a message, we validate, someone reply, you modify your message, so we must revalidate it.. there is a "lost" reply.
Anyway, it's quite difficult to make everybody happy.. our goal is to have a short learning curve for the newbs, and a deep gameplay for the fans
13/21
TnC-Macthorpe - Imperator - Tea English
Saturday 24/06/2006, 08:33

Can you add a sound to the refusal and time out messages. If you're looking at another page then you don't know that you can challenge again.
14/21
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Monday 26/06/2006, 00:48

Hey, I tried it on DSL connection and it's working just fine Fraggle. Must be my connection. The flash is pretty darn good I must say.
15/21
Z Earth - Senior English
Monday 26/06/2006, 08:58

Thx K Jun, we will still investigate why it didn't try to download again (as it should ahve).
16/21
Coure - Titan - FairPlayers English
Monday 26/06/2006, 13:55

It speeds the game up as far as I can tell. Unfortunately, after a couple of games it starts seeing the wrong characters and stats than the cards shown, until you start a game and it says all your characters have already been used and you can't play any of them =(
17/21
Z Earth - Senior English
Monday 26/06/2006, 14:13

This bug (wrong character showing up) should been corrected now in the new version online.
18/21
Coure - Titan - FairPlayers English
Monday 26/06/2006, 15:32

Okies =) I'll give it another try
19/21
Tuesday 27/06/2006, 09:37

On the flash version, after someone quits half way through a battle (GRRRRRR) it no longer takes you to the screen which tells you how much exp you earned.
20/21
Tuesday 27/06/2006, 11:32

In fact I can't see that I actually have been getting any exp despite winning individual battles before they other person quits. I am sure my Syd Noze should have leveled up 6 times today!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals