EVO play During Tournaments

Thursday 17/05/2007, 16:12
Collector_HM - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit ViperEnglish - Thursday 17/05/2007, 16:12

I am sick nd tired of low level evo playin people. when ever i challenge a evo player during tourny they never have cards to evolve and never letting me evo my cards and just beat me then i say play evo and all they say is 'Its tourny u not suppose to play evo during tourny' so please tell me if this is true. even though i no its not.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 22/05/2007, 19:14

Yh i hear you alot of noobs beat me thn say summet cheap like " u got nice cards but u can't play" lol just ignore them and remind thm tht i'm in the lostware house trying to train my cards
12/17
Alteri - Guru English
Tuesday 22/05/2007, 21:38

Personally, I try to avoid EVO players too, Warehouse or otherwise. When I'm in the warehouse I always attempt to make sure we both get to play all of our cards to best effect, but I don't want to be limited to one style or another. I've had EVO players try to close out a match in round three after they leveled the one card they needed xp for using fury. Personally I could care less about who wins when I'm there to level my cards, but if your claiming a 'play fair' system, then, play fair.

That in mind, in tournament play, I play to win. I don't bring cards that need to level, and take EXTRA care to avoid EVO players. (Some people bury the letters in their name making it hard to see) Even then, some people are "Stealth EVO" players. I had someone chew me out for not playing EVO in Dark Corners West, during a tournament, when they didn't even have EVO in there name. Hey, I've come to tournament play forgetting to have swapped my deck out, and while I still play it through, I don't expect to win, nor do I attack my opponent for beating me. Oh well.

Good luck to you, Tupac EVO, I hope things work out for you. As for me, I think I'm going to focus on ELO play from now on.
13/17
-Falchion- - Titan English
Wednesday 23/05/2007, 16:59

I think that an official 'tournament evo' thread needs to be written up by someone, because many evo players i face end up do not play proper evo during tournaments which is acceptable in my opinion, while when you do it yourself and your opponent loses, they whinge...even if you win two rounds...
14/17
-Falchion- - Titan English
Wednesday 23/05/2007, 17:18

During tournaments only i meant....rest of the time...evo players TEND to stick by the rules
15/17
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 05:57

Wot i don't get is y play evo outside of lost warehouse sounds dumb but cos i only use max level cards ppl always bitch about it whn all they should do is go lost warehouse
16/17
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 06:45

Yes but remember some people like my self play propa evo in other rooms besides the lost warehouse to gain more points and still take part in the tournament, while playin the propa rules.
17/17
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 24/05/2007, 10:36

Let me ask you a question...at school did you ever cheat during exams? or while playing cards...if the answer yes...then my question to you is why are you still moaning geeeez guys its a game

i hope they close this pointless thread

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals