[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] Pfull | Prefull - sales/buying/trading

Friday 20/03/2009, 12:17
TnT_MeRm - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTYEnglish - Friday 20/03/2009, 12:17

There's been an increasing amount of Pfull - Prefull threads in the forum lately. Unfortunately, we are not allowing these threads to be posted anymore. These transactions are forbidden all over Urban-Rivals' forum.

All existing thread about Pfull - Prefull will be closed and all future post will be deleted/refused.

Our aim in doing this, is to protect the buyers from possible Pfull scams.
Prevention is better than cure so before these scams happen, we will do our best to not encourage this kind of threads any further.

If you wish to continue with these transactions, it will be at your own risk. You can continue with your sales and contacts with other players selling/buying/trading Pfulls through PM and not through the forum.

It is hard for us to check for scams involving Pfull(s) so the best thing we can do is to either prohibit them or ask players to do them at their own risk. This means, we will not intervene if you do it through private contacts.

This information will also be posted under the rules thread for the "Sales, purchases and auctions".

Happy trading/selling/buying everybody!

Thank you,
Mermaid
« Previous1234Next »

11/38
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:37

The buyer/seller can see it but not us when its already in the sales/purchase history. So if someone reports a scam regarding this, what do we do? Nothing, we are not able to give solid evidences that the scam happened.

Consider this public thread rule as some sort of a disclaimer that we are not responsible for anything regarding Pfull transactions.

Again, they are NOT banned/frowned upon if you do them at your own risk.

I know it is hard for people to know who is buying/selling Pfull around UR and most people are using the public forum to check for those people, but please bear with us with this one. We are not doing this to annoy Pfull fanatics out there, we are doing this to try and avoid future issues that will rise because of this.
12/38
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:38

You can scam someone when you can see the exp cause some people are just dumb or naïEve, and a lot of the players are young children, which might not concider they are getting scammed and just buy the cards without looking at the xp.
The exp needed for each level is in the rules somewhere
13/38
0_Maverick - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:42

Merm thats true but the buyer could take a screen shot
14/38
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:45

The issue here is staff time, not whether or not it's easy to scam a pfull deal.

Unlike some trades - it's simple to see if someone hasn't held up their end of a normal trade from reading the messages/posts and looking at the collections - pfull deals can be hard to verify. The staff has to look at lots of cards, their XP, make sure the person who claims to have been scammed hasn't played the cards in Lost Warehouse, and so on. I imagine its a real timesink, and the staff's time is finite.

I'd rather that the staff have the time to investigate more serious problems, like the shell account DT players and CR trade scammers I've encountered in the last week, than waste time trying to figure out if a bundle of Phonos were sold w/ a proper amount of experience.

And less spam in out forum is also nice. We were getting ganked by foreign players who were using our foum simply because pfull sales were banned everywhere else.

Thanks for the change.
15/38
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:45

Yes, that's true Torres, but screen shot itself is already a messy business for us. Not many people are able to take screenshots no matter how hard we try to support them with it.
16/38
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:48

Its not hard all they have to do is look at the link on your profile witch explains everything
17/38
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:52

@Torres: Even that is not helpful most of the time.

@Fast is fun: Yes you can look at it that way.
18/38
Friday 20/03/2009, 22:54

I just had i good idea i think the people that made UR (fraggle etc.) should do a step by step guide
about taking screenshots prove when you start the game

good idea ?
19/38
yu dabao_SS - Novice English
Sunday 22/03/2009, 22:24

I have done something sworng man.
i was goign to sell my vansar to a freind in private sell.
but i accidentaly sold it on public sale.
20/38
joey96_DFH - Veteran - Demons from hell English
Monday 23/03/2009, 03:35

So did i!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals