[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] Pfull | Prefull - sales/buying/trading

Friday 20/03/2009, 12:17
TnT_MeRm - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTYEnglish - Friday 20/03/2009, 12:17

There's been an increasing amount of Pfull - Prefull threads in the forum lately. Unfortunately, we are not allowing these threads to be posted anymore. These transactions are forbidden all over Urban-Rivals' forum.

All existing thread about Pfull - Prefull will be closed and all future post will be deleted/refused.

Our aim in doing this, is to protect the buyers from possible Pfull scams.
Prevention is better than cure so before these scams happen, we will do our best to not encourage this kind of threads any further.

If you wish to continue with these transactions, it will be at your own risk. You can continue with your sales and contacts with other players selling/buying/trading Pfulls through PM and not through the forum.

It is hard for us to check for scams involving Pfull(s) so the best thing we can do is to either prohibit them or ask players to do them at their own risk. This means, we will not intervene if you do it through private contacts.

This information will also be posted under the rules thread for the "Sales, purchases and auctions".

Happy trading/selling/buying everybody!

Thank you,
Mermaid
« Previous1234Next »

31/38
Miss_Cr - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 02/04/2009, 01:33

I can understand where the mods are comming from. Pfulling is kind of a loophole as they intended players to either win clintz in dts, buy credits....etc. and "best" way to earn is only a matter of opinion. since they have banned posting it.. all that can be done is simply adapt to the changes. There are other ways to make clintz...
32/38
cocoamint - Veteran English
Thursday 02/04/2009, 08:24

Not to offend anybody but I do know where the players and the mods are coming from. Just like what Wildfire said, we'll just have to adapt to the changes.
The mods don't want something that can be easily avoided turn into a complicated situation. We had the privilage to post prefull threads, but it was lost because of some people who took advantage of it and scammed people.
However, on the players side or point of view, it wouldn't be fair because not all of us scammed people. But as it goes all for one and one for all right?
33/38
CostieK - Veteran English
Thursday 02/04/2009, 14:39

Totally agree with the above 2
I never used to dabble in the whole Pfull thing anyway, it just seemed like so much hastle when you can just earn your battlepoints the good ol' fashioned way, by kicking ass in ELO
and if you really want to earn clintz that bad, play survivor..... Simples
34/38
DJsurge - Senior - Thunder Strike English
Thursday 09/04/2009, 15:17

How do you spend clitz?
35/38
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Friday 10/04/2009, 09:51

You can sell them but you can't post a topic in the forum about it.
36/38
vexedvox - Titan English
Friday 10/04/2009, 20:13

I beleive he just subtly did.....sneaky lil' fella
37/38
LoA_Bloodsid3 - Hero - Legends of America English
Saturday 11/04/2009, 08:59

Who else noticed that the price of some cards went down drastically i think its great
38/38
CWG_Zibster - Novice English
Tuesday 14/04/2009, 19:16

Itz ok

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals