Modifications to ELO and the Lost Warehouse

Monday 28/05/2007, 15:48
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 28/05/2007, 15:48

From now on when you play in ELO mode you will only be allowed to challenge players whose score is within -50 and +150 points of your own. This is intended to prevent players from refusing to fight others of lower level and could be adjusted in the future if they are too restrictive. Also, in the Lost Warehouse you will only get one battle point and one clintz for each match regardless of victory or defeat. To compensate your characters will receive 50% more experience (XP is calculated as if the weaker character had beat the stronger, multiplied by three and divided equally between the cards). You'll continue to receive battle points when your characters level up.
« Previous1234Next »

31/37
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 17/06/2007, 06:00

Wow, that's cold. ofcourse, i don't see how that is a good thing, as far as i know, the number of win/loss ratio isn't important.
unless you want that 4 stars, for having 2500 wins
32/37
Preet_Tyagi - Veteran - The ~Cal~ Conspiracy English
Sunday 17/06/2007, 14:46

Well in that case.....People are using the Lost Warehouse to get 4 stars....lol....
33/37
Sunday 17/06/2007, 17:26

Thats a good idea, i should completely do that take in my Fang deck, and just do first round KOs
34/37
DarknDemonic - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Sunday 17/06/2007, 20:42

I noticed the full evolved decks as well. one player had the never to ask me if I knew what EVO meant. lol of course I ignored the sarcasm and went on my way. I play faqqir and am there to leave my cards thats all nothing else.

Today I noticed something and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, in the Lost Warehouse. when I have cards that have already lvl'ds up once and they come out in another battle they are still showing at the last level they were.
one of my Miss Twice is at lvl 4 but when played in the warehouse she shows at Level 3 and Lelena has leveled to get her ability but when she comes out there is no ability and she is at the last level.

anyone else notice this?
35/37
TiTan-Grimgod - Legend English
Monday 18/06/2007, 04:28

Lol i took out alot of mine that maxxed out and they still come out @@
36/37
Monday 18/06/2007, 06:03

Some times, if you change your deck, you can still have the old deck played, it's a sort of lag, processing thing.
but, i have noticed, that some times cards that leveled will show up as not leveled, this has happened to me once or twice...
i wonder if it has something to do with having the deck window, or editing of "my collection Pro" without refreshing...
who knows, there will always be system quirks... the ghost in the machine.
37/37
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 18/06/2007, 06:14

The "bug" you are describing is because there are multiples database, and replication can get "late".
We will add more servers very soon to limit this issue.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals